NHRA.TV Sound..or lack of it. (1 Viewer)

TopFuel@Lions

Nitro Member
Why is it that you can barely hear the sound of the nitro cars, why? I recently spent money on getting Flo Racing, no matter what event, the sound of the cars is crisp with a perfect level of sound for the announcers. At the strip you can hear Alan and Brian well, the cars sound is so muffled. Last 3 nights I have been watching either the Dream race for Late Models from Eldora or Indiana Midget Speed Week, the sound of the cars, production quality and camera angles are very good.

Just don't understand the lousy sound levels at the strip.

TopFuel@Lions
Talladega Announcer

[email protected]. Ask Alan Reinhart, Maybe he'll have the answer. LOL
I wouldn't do that ... Alan clearly pleaded to not be emailed about the broadcast. As he stated "I am not the IT dept". These are pop up impromptu broadcasts and likely not using the entire TV production equipment available. Brian and Alan are talking to the crowd on the PA and we just get to listen in and see footage. As usual, when NHRA gives fans an unplanned bonus, many find it better to complain and criticize instead of enjoying with appreciation. What a joke!

Sound was horrible,of course except for the announcers. They got it the wrong way,lets here more cars and less announcer volume! Whoever set up this sound should be canned!
Damn you're never happy. It was bonus coverage on Facebook. Wouldn't want to thank NHRA for throwing fans a bone. Easier for guys like you to complain. Too bad.

Damn you're never happy. It was bonus coverage on Facebook. Wouldn't want to thank NHRA for throwing fans a bone. Easier for guys like you to complain. Too bad.
Sorry,but if your going to do something,try and do it right. I was happy for the coverage! Sound just sucked

I wouldn't do that ... Alan clearly pleaded to not be emailed about the broadcast. As he stated "I am not the IT dept". These are pop up impromptu broadcasts and likely not using the entire TV production equipment available. Brian and Alan are talking to the crowd on the PA and we just get to listen in and see footage. As usual, when NHRA gives fans an unplanned bonus, many find it better to complain and criticize instead of enjoying with appreciation. What a joke!
What exactly is the IT department, I had NHRA TV in the early Cleeng days, resolution of issue was impossible, as was getting answers either from Cleeng or NHRA about if anything was planned to fix car audio issue, for this reason I never renewed. I get that Alan is not IT, but he is (was) the only entity to ask a question.
While I thank NHRA and appreciate the Q1 broadcast, I would much rather pay for a high quality audio stream, than to get a reminder that nothing has changed in car audio presentation.
I can only imagine how awesome a 4K Atmos presentation would be, Drag Racing is 100% the greatest sport to showcase these technologies. The days of “we can’t do sound because the sound can’t be reproduced ended ages ago, No idea why NHRA broadcasting is stuck in a ‘70’s rut. Papadeaus showed them the way in the ‘80’s….

Harve, you would like the audio quality on Flo Racing, they get it right. Watched 3 nights of the Dirt Late Model Dream from Eldora, xlnt.

Last night watched (before the NASCAR All Star race) the 410 Sprints from Kurtztown, xlnt. Great picture and sound.

TopFuel@Lions
Talladega Announcer

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back