NHRA-Torco Racing Fuels NHRA Nationals Oct 6th - 8th (1 Viewer)

well there seems to have been a bug. I am trying to find out what happened because I never settled the race. So we will have to wait for the next race. Sorry Maters!

Shannon

Thanks Shannon. It looks like its going to be fun when you get it fixed. May be you have a hacker?

...dude, I was tripping out! I'm like what happened! I thought that I'd missed the weekend! I've only missed taping one race (maybe 2) since 2003, and was thinking that I've been working so much and missing out on sleep, that I totally missed the Richmond re-reschedule.:eek:
Whew, I'm not insane yet. Okay---maybe I am, but I didn't miss the race atleast.:eek: Oh, and maybe this means Doug will win on Sunday.... Yahooo!:D

...dude, I was tripping out! I'm like what happened! I thought that I'd missed the weekend! I've only missed taping one race (maybe 2) since 2003, and was thinking that I've been working so much and missing out on sleep, that I totally missed the Richmond re-reschedule.:eek:
Whew, I'm not insane yet. Okay---maybe I am, but I didn't miss the race atleast.:eek: Oh, and maybe this means Doug will win on Sunday.... Yahooo!:D

Good thing you didn't spend that vCASH yet, eh? ;)

I'm keeping my 2 grand! I won it fair and square. I don't want to hear about some stupid bug. I don't care if they didn't run the stupid race. I'm keeping my money! You can't take it back!
You cant!
No!
Where's my Mommy!

Naz... ya did miss it....
Force and Capps both went out in the first round and Robert beat Scott K in the finals and set the new record at 4.611@ 235.52 backed it up with a couple of 4.63's...

JR took out tony 1st rd, doug in rd2... lost to hil wills in the semis... Mel Trox owes the new et record 4.401 and won over hilary... Mel took out Bob V 1st, Baca 2nd, and the prince in the semi's

Get some sleep Naz.... :D

Naz... ya did miss it....
Force and Capps both went out in the first round and Robert beat Scott K in the finals and set the new record at 4.611@ 235.52 backed it up with a couple of 4.63's...

Damn Karl.... His speed was really DOWN. I bet he could have run a low 4.20 if it trucked through the lights!!!! :D :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back