NHRA-Torco Racing Fuels NHRA Nationals Oct 6th - 8th (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello Maters,

We are trying out a new program for the remaining 3 events. Everyone starts out with $500.00. You can bet all of it or just some of it. You can only bet on one person to win the event. The person with the most money at the end of the year Wins. We will rotate classes each week until the end. Remember this is only a trial period and if it works out we will have prizes next year. You can keep track of what is going on here: http://www.nitromater.com/forum/vbookie.php? Have fun and if anyone has questions please post them.

Thanks,
Nitromater.com

what am I missing I can't figure out how to place a bet

Hello Jay,

Place a money amount on the driver you think will win. Scroll down a bit and on the left hand side of the thread there is a button to place your bet. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Shannon

Hello Jay,

Place a money amount on the driver you think will win. Scroll down a bit and on the left hand side of the thread there is a button to place your bet. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Shannon

Shannon,
Can anyone place a bet? I get a message saying that I am not allowed to bet.

Okay, I obviously took the short bus this morning, but I can't figure out how to bet either.

D

"NHRA-Torco Racing Fuels NHRA Nationals Oct 6th - 8th (NHRA Events)

You may not bet on this event. You have placed 0 bet(s) on this Event. "

That's what it says at the top of my odds sheet. :)

...click on a driver & see what that does for you. Try to click on the area where is says "total staked" if the first doesn't work for you.

Yeah, somethings messed up b/c only you and Shannon have bet. It doesnt give me an option anywhere. But I agree, I think its a cool idea though.

Yeah, somethings messed up b/c only you and Shannon have bet. It doesnt give me an option anywhere. But I agree, I think its a cool idea though.

Shannon bet on B. Squared, I bet on Doug Kalitta, and someone else bet on Rod Fuller (a private bet I assume since no name is showing). Can you see the 200 in vCash bet on Fuller?

Hopefully Shannon will be here soon to fix the apparent problem you guys are having.

Shannon bet on B. Squared, I bet on Doug Kalitta, and someone else bet on Rod Fuller (a private bet I assume since no name is showing). Can you see the 200 in vCash bet on Fuller?

Hopefully Shannon will be here soon to fix the apparent problem you guys are having.

I am with the others in that I cannot figure it out. I WANT TO GAMBLE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ok I tracked down the bug and Verified Members can now Bet on the Event.

Thanks,
Shannon

.......type in the dollar amount next to the driver you want to win and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the button that says to bet, once you bet you are not allowed to bet again, hope that helps :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back