NHRA to Restart in August Now (2 Viewers)

Back to the subject. Washington is not going to have drag racing in August and the governor doesn't see stage 4 until the end of the year. They are still in Stage 1 and Stage 4 is where you can have crowds. California is in Stage 2 and probably will be in Stage 4 by late this year. This is as long as there is not a resurgence of the virus which we are already seeing in California.
Indy is in Stage 2 and 4 is far off. The only way they are going to have racing is without spectators, which isn't going to happen.
I hate to say it but I think it is very questionable that we will have drag racing this year.

Back to the subject. Washington is not going to have drag racing in August and the governor doesn't see stage 4 until the end of the year. They are still in Stage 1 and Stage 4 is where you can have crowds. California is in Stage 2 and probably will be in Stage 4 by late this year. This is as long as there is not a resurgence of the virus which we are already seeing in California.
Indy is in Stage 2 and 4 is far off. The only way they are going to have racing is without spectators, which isn't going to happen.
I hate to say it but I think it is very questionable that we will have drag racing this year.
What stage are riots allowed?

In this week's National Dragster Phil Burgess stated NHRA will be putting out the new Mello Yello schedule this week.

NHRA will be announcing the Mello Yellow schedule tomorrow (6/3) at 2pm Pacific time. You can get the announcement live on Utube. Just put in NHRA.
Will be interesting what they come up with..

Apparently this is the plan. Only changes I can see from the "unofficial" 16 races schedule that was passed around for a while:
1. 2 July events at Indy
2. No Sonoma
3. It shows Indy ending on Sunday rather than Labor Day-is that correct?
4. Joliet replaced with Atlanta

Last edited:
Apparently this is the plan. Only changes I can see from the "unofficial" 16 races schedule that was passed around for a while:
1. 2 July events at Indy
2. No Sonoma
3. It shows Indy ending on Sunday rather than Labor Day-is that correct?
Chicago was removed and Atlanta was added.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back