NHRA Primetime in 2008 (1 Viewer)

Wow. We got all the way to post #2 before the whining started.

Your logic has no place here! ;)

It sure sounds like ESPN is on board with NHRA and trying to get better ratings. Following Nascar should provide an instant boost to rating. It should be pretty significant too since many Nascar fans wake up/tune in to watch the last 15-20 laps of the race.

And if nothing else-the "coming up after the Dial deoderant soap 500-NHRA drag racing" commercial--which would put the program notice in the face of far more possible viewers than ever before.

I haven't looked at the qualifying schedule but for the eliminations this is great news.

I agree it is frustrating when we get bumped back but they have run our shows over, although with being taped they are usually able to fit us in.
Also imagine if you were that tennis fan watching that match. Would you want it cut in the final set to go to some other event?

Yeah it may stink but thats one of the risk of live tv.

Good job to espn2 for giving us a better schedule.

I’m another one that lurks more than speaks my mind. I think this is a good thing to have some consistency with the programming schedule. However it appears that they still have flexibility if I’m reading into this correctly, or am I just looking at it the wrong way:
“will begin or end between 7 and 11 p.m. ET”

I’m looking forward to the first broadcast, just purchased a 46” HDTV for better viewing pleasure!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back