NHRA Mobile Launched! (1 Viewer)

They've been promising "live timing" of events for a couple of years now. Before I jump in, I'd like some evidence that it actually works?

I've had the NHRA app on my iPhone for the last month or so. When I was in Memphis, about 15 seconds after the car crossed the finish line, my phone updated itself with all of the incremental numbers.

I have not seen video as part of the app I have. Guess we'll see.

Does anyone know if this means they will also have the capability to run the live timing and scoring on their website?

Kelly is right. The Blackberry site has it as a 1 time buy for a lot of blackberrys just not the Tour 9630. Don't bother emailing Hands on Mobile to ask when it will be available if your phone is not listed. I have tried that twice and never got the courtesy of a responce.:mad::mad::mad:

I've also had it on my iphone for a month or so now, and it actually
gives times faster than the audiocast. Not sure why it doesn't work
on NHRA's website, but I got to see posted times on my phone while
traveling this weekend. I really like this app!

Just downloaded the app to my blackberry, does the live timing work on this app like the Iphone? Were does it come up, I show three headings on mine, News, Notebook, Blogs.

Kelly is right. The Blackberry site has it as a 1 time buy for a lot of blackberrys just not the Tour 9630. Don't bother emailing Hands on Mobile to ask when it will be available if your phone is not listed. I have tried that twice and never got the courtesy of a responce.:mad::mad::mad:

i just got the tour 3 days ago... all the updates and everything.....why the heck cant i get it if an older model can?.... technology confuses me sometimes

NHRA Mobile Launched! And im out of the loop.

I cant even get java for my old lg chocolate. Just when I get used to a phone it becomes obsolete. takes awesome pictures and 30 second videos though.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back