NHRA Interactive (1 Viewer)

smokemasterJ

Nitro Member
First let me say, I am a fan of the NHRA Interactive. HOWEVER, there really needs to be someone filtering the questions. "How did Kurt Busch do?"... scroll up and find out. "When does FC run?" Check the schedule link at the bottom of the feed. "How did Erica run?" I repeat, scroll up sucker. "What's the record for PSM?" OPEN A NEW BROWSER WINDOW AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF!! My dear departed father used to tell me there was no such thing as a stupid question, but I'm starting to doubt him! I am very surprised that there hasn't been the total clincher: "How come Ashley Force-Hood isn't running?" I must admit that when Candida is on board, she simply tells people, look at the bottom of the feed, your answer is there!

I'm not sure, but I think the NHRA bloggers/staff pick and choose the questions/comments that show up on that blog.

Then they are answering the same questions over and over again. A simple and polite reply might be, "Asked and already answered!"

..and then I ask a question about Top Alcohol during an alcohol session, and they don't publish it.
Same for two other occasions regarding injector hats or something.
Maybe they just don't like me. :(

:D

Russell, Paul, I agree with you both. For the Winternationals I asked a couple of (what I thought) were good questions, neither of which got answered.....yet at the same time, they were answering the stupid a$$ questions over and over. And yes, I can't remember how many times people asked about why Ashley Force was not driving and they continued to answer it. After about an hour, I got frustrated (and irritated) and said that's it. Not worth my time!! :mad:

I think the worst part of the whole deal is that the NHRA staff that are commenting really have some insight. But yet, it seems that the lowest common denominator is the rule of the day. I, too have asked questions that I thought were pertinent to a particular run, or why someone was doing this or that, and how is that affecting the run... but, alas.... all in all, I still think it's a pretty good deal. They just need one person to herd the cats!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back