NHRA Guidelines applied to Tulare Super Drag Strip project (1 Viewer)

The Little Lizard

Nitro Member
NHRA guidelines now applied to Tulare Motorsports Complex with Super Drag Strip on its updated and redesigned website. This new offering includes a new drag strip project overview drawing and design per NHRA guidelines, at web page

http://tularemotorsport.com/pdf/Dragstrip_Features.pdf

Also, available is a Drag Strip specific update with additional web page links for new Tulare Super Drag Strip, at web page link

Tulare Motorsports Complex | Dragstrip

and a new fresh update available for the Tulare Motorsports Complex with construction timetable at the web page link below,

Tulare Motorsports Complex | News/Progress

Enjoy the newly updated Tulare Motorsports Complex web site!
:);)

********UPDATE 9/6/11SPECIFICS ON DRAG STRIP VIA TULARE MOTORSPORTS COMPLEX WEBISTE HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE WEB***
Drawings of the facility are still featured in this dragzine.com article at the web-link provided: Tulare Motorsports Complex in California Could Become A Reality - Dragzine.com

Also, addtionally plans, drawings, and reports are available online from Brandman associates, at web-link:Tulare Motor Sports Complex EIR

Michael Brandman associates internet homepage:
Michael Brandman Associates - MBA

Last edited:
Item #23 on the map is the Tram Station, they'll shuttle any overflow parking from the circle track parking! Kind like what they do from across the street at the Fairplex in Pomona, or the upper level parking at Infineon.

Last edited:
We'll hold you to your statement Tim!, and put your feet to the fire on your position as well, be careful now!;):);):D

Ok Mark. Remember, there have been SEVERAL attempts at building facilities like this in the past in Cali...and having closed down 5 tracks MYSELF, I'd love to see this actually happen. But history, the Republik of California and the economy is NOT on your guys side. I hope I'm wrong about this....but, i'll wait to see the opening race before I get too excited. And if it does open, I'll head out there and race at the event.

Tim

Last edited:
...like I said.. Call me July 4th, 2011. If it's open, i'll be there. If not.......it'll be just another failed Kalifornia growth project.

Fergit Bobby McGee... what about Billy Joe McCalister??????????:)

Last edited:
As much as I would like to see another track built (anywhere), Calif is not the place I would build one. It is probably the most anti-business state and the taxes, permit fees, work comp fees, haz mat fees, etc, etc. are what drive most businesses out of Calif. Throw in the economy and the fact that some folks are cutting back on going to the drags (as spectators and racers) and I just don't see this as a good time (and place) to build.

But, Calif's corrupt liberal politicians will try to shake down the track owners for anything they can. If they come up with the money then they get their track.

Nope!, not in this case. All the paperwork is done, enviromental impact done or waived, no residual court cases, its all approved, which they just finished off a couple weeks ago. All they have to do is finish a little of the financing which they can do now that everything is cleared, put the shovel in the dirt, and to boot they all ready have stimulus money in the bank for infrastruture with a green light to proceed on that portion of the project. Their already gearing up to hire around 1,000 folks, if one desires you can go to the web site let them know your interested and drop them a resume.

Tulare Motorsports Complex | Welcome

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back