NHRA Fantasy Game (1 Viewer)

Super Mod

Nitro Member
Just went to the Commish's website.:mad: Now they want to bilk everyone $5.00 to play. This is way to much for the entertainment and chance to play for a lousy T-shirt. Agree?

Have never played, don't know "The Commish", have no vested interest. Just came back to the room after spending $5.50 for 1 beer in the hotel lounge. $5 doesn't seem like a rip off to me. Would you want to keep track every week of the picks and scores and keep them up to date and posted while responding to all those who b*t*h about who they picked (late) and didn't pick (after qualifying) etc.?

If you didn't have 5 dollars worth of fun last year, don't play this year. Then the "Commish" will probably fall behind and get his Ferrari repossessed. That'll show em!

Alan

Have never played, don't know "The Commish", have no vested interest. Just came back to the room after spending $5.50 for 1 beer in the hotel lounge. $5 doesn't seem like a rip off to me. Would you want to keep track every week of the picks and scores and keep them up to date and posted while responding to all those who b*t*h about who they picked (late) and didn't pick (after qualifying) etc.?

If you didn't have 5 dollars worth of fun last year, don't play this year. Then the "Commish" will probably fall behind and get his Ferrari repossessed. That'll show em!

Alan

Pretty much how I feel. I play, and enjoy it. It cost alot of money to keep sites up and running. People just dont realize. I'd say its a bargain at $5.

crap I could have been chargin $5 for a game :)

its really a nominal fee, don't get why they would need to charge, the system is already set up and it doesn't appear they have any big money prizes. However at $5 a pop is not its not like anyone is getting rich off it and would just cover whatever cost there may be.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back