NHRA coming to Charlotte (1 Viewer)

Rajunz

Nitro Member
NHRA coming to Charlotte. Just announced on NHRA.com. That wasn't a very well kept secret.

When do tickets go on sale?:D It looks like this track will be impressive when it is done.

Especially since the girl in the office told me over a year ago. :D Though she wasn't in the office when she told me. JK! ...well, not really. But JK. :D

It was huge... There were a ton of press... Tickets went on sale there today at noon.... $99 for all 4 days...

You Carolinians better not Gloat about having a Race in your Backyard or you won't get any Eye Candy till Indy!:p:eek:

I GOT MY TICKETS!! :D Wherever the Club Level is, that's where I'm at. Sounds like the Top Eliminator Club to me. At $330.00 per, I hope it's nice. No doubt it will be.

Murdock.

Number of reporters had to do with the NASCAR Media Tour..... Every year they have the media tour to begin the hype for the NASCAR season.. Humpy Wheeler started it years ago.....all the press people come in... and get a free ride to all the area shops and dinner....

With most of the US motorsports reporters being there.. was a good of time as any to make the announcement.....

Billy

Got our tickets today. Section B, Row 29, seats 1,2,3,&4. Club seats.:D
Sounds like they're selling pretty good.

$99 for 4 days is a huge, I'm assuming that includes pit passes? I think it's been a long time since pit passes were a seperate ticket. That is a real bargain, and a great way to bring families out that otherwise wouldn't, especially with crazy gas prices. Anybody think that a lot of these fans might buy food, drinks and T-shirts?

Got our tickets today. Section B, Row 29, seats 1,2,3,&4. Club seats.:D
Sounds like they're selling pretty good.

I'm in Section A, Row 34, Seats 1 & 2. Sounds pretty good, but even the ticket office isn't sure of what is included in the package. Like the guy said, "We haven't even built the place yet, we don't know what it will look like." :eek::D

Murdock.

24 miles up I-85 from my house to the BEST TRACK in the WORLD!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting on this for the past 15 years, and know it's coming true.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back