NHRA at SEMA (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
I wanted to listen to some of the interviews from SEMA on NHRA.com, but the sound is just horrible. Something wrong on my end? I’m referring to the segment that starts off with Lewis Bloom interviewing Antron.

Can't speak to that particular one, but I watched a couple of the Lohnes segments and the audio and video were great.

Alan

Interesting news from Audrey Worm at SEMA, as she announced that her crew chief will be Ashley Fye (formerly with Scott Palmer) and Jenna Drake (Formerly with Terry Haddock) will be car chief.

Hmmm! An all female team. Didn't Helen Hofmann (Al Hofmann's wife) have an all female funny car team that didn't work out?
I wish her and her new team all the best and hope to see them win some racers next year.

Interesting news from Audrey Worm at SEMA, as she announced that her crew chief will be Ashley Fye (formerly with Scott Palmer) and Jenna Drake (Formerly with Terry Haddock) will be car chief.
I don't know about Ashley handling it on her own, when she was with Scott, Todd Haas was always there as well plus a little help from Bobby Lagana. That's not to say she can't throw a wrench, (she definitely can,) but I'm not sure she's up to the CC task by herself. I'd love to be wrong, and I usually am anyway.

I don't know about Ashley handling it on her own, when she was with Scott, Todd Haas was always there as well plus a little help from Bobby Lagana. That's not to say she can't throw a wrench, (she definitely can,) but I'm not sure she's up to the CC task by herself. I'd love to be wrong, and I usually am anyway.
I was thinking the exact same thing when I heard the announcement that Ashley was named crew chief. I always thought her hustle and ability to turn a wrench on Palmers car was awesome, but assumed others were helping to make the tough decisions. I wish her, Audrey and Jenna luck and hope that they have the parts to give it an honest effort in order to make the girls look good out there.

Maybe Audrey could do a series of videos about getting the car up to speed. Call it "As the Worm Turns". :)

She has a brilliant fan media program. I do think Ashley will do well. I honestly do not know if this team will run better than a .79, but they better...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back