NHRA advertised on ESPN (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
During NASCAR NOW!!!! O'Reiley Houston race advertisement. I wonder how often that has happened?
And I wonder who paid?

I was told Nascar paid NHRA to run the ad so it would add a little class to there program.

I wonder if people were this exited back in 93 when a certain Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode featured the NHRA logo on Hilarie's jacket.

...I watch too much TV.

The track here used to advertise the NHRA Northwest Nationals on NASCAR broadcasts as well (billboards too). I'm sure it was local. Haven't seen any in the past couple of years, though.

Wahoo! I've been hearing and seeing the ads for almost 2 weeks already. :D This isn't fair. It's like a junkie WATCHING someone get high! heheh....

LOL! Since I quit that nasty smoking habit I've been limiting my online time. Being on the computer always triggers that urge to pick one up. By the way, I've been smoke free for over 2 months! :D

Congrats! I quit Aug 2005, it's been an uphill battle, but one I have been happy doing!

Yea.........I quit last Thanksgiving, and then again at Christmas, and as a new years resolution............:mad: :mad:

Paul, While I enjoy both. I'm a NHRA fan 1st. Wish I could agree they need a little class, but with 160,000 plus spectators showing up tomorrow at Bristol, (a half mile track) one would think they are doing ok.

I was told Nascar paid NHRA to run the ad so it would add a little class to there program.

Paul, While I enjoy both. I'm a NHRA fan 1st. Wish I could agree they need a little class, but with 160,000 plus spectators showing up tomorrow at Bristol, (a half mile track) one would think they are doing ok.

They are probably there just to hear Cory & JR fire up the fuelers...:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back