NEWS REPORT - HEARTLAND MOTORSPORTS PARK SOLD (1 Viewer)

This is very good news, and a dedicated thread to discuss this topic. The new owners want to bring back drag racing. Awesome.
I am curious where you found that information. All I can find is the current/ previous owner stating that the new owners do not want to continue as a motorsports venue?

I am curious where you found that information. All I can find is the current/ previous owner stating that the new owners do not want to continue as a motorsports venue?
I don’t know what other rumors there are, but I found this information in the original post at Competition Plus, by the thread originator at the very top.

Attachments

• IMG_1108.jpeg
    IMG_1108.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 65
Just speculating here... they could JUST keep the drag strip and sell off the rest for light industrial, or whatever. When's the last time the road course was even used?

Just speculating here... they could JUST keep the drag strip and sell off the rest for light industrial, or whatever. When's the last time the road course was even used?
The road course was used often. More often than the dragstrip. SCCA's headquarters is less than 2 miles up the street.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back