Heartland Park (1 Viewer)

I have a bad feeling about this , DHL wants this place for airport and industrial park and council has no one left that likes HPT and they very supportive of what DHL wants to do with property and its zoned for air strip. Too bad Connie Kalita doesn't chim in here !!!

I wonder if HPT would sell the place to DHL? Build a new track in KC and be done with it. Maybe DHL would pay them a good price. ARGHHH

Decided I would compare taxes to what a former local national event facility pays. Englistown new jersey appraised at $8,500,000 with a tax of $434,490 Topeka now appraised at $7,500,000 with taxes of $343,000. Similar facilities I believe with recent similar racing seasons.

Now I know why tracks are going away, over $7,000 a week in taxes

Yeah they're having zoning issues that's why he is fighting HPT. What's really crazy about i70 is it's been there since late 60s and nothing is around it and probably never will be, all it takes is one person to kill it

The dude needs to pay his 2 (going on 3) years in back taxes before anyone is going to take him seriously.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back