New Paint Schemes (1 Viewer)

I like Allen's new look. Vandergriff looks sharp. The Bud car tends to have the same basic look each year. Nothing creative there.

Can't wait to see more...

Vandergriff's UPS car looks GREAT, or as my son says, Mitch's car! (Mitch is my neighbor who works for UPS. My son believes that Mitch drives the delivery truck, Top Fuel, NASCAR and flys the planes.) Gotta love kids!

If you get a chance to look up close in the pits, check out Jim Cowan's new comp eliminator ride. It's easily my favorite race car paint job ever. Unless something comes up between now and then, you will probably be able to check it out at Pomona. I'll go as far as to bet it even wins best appearing car in it's first outing. His last car won at Sonoma a couple years ago.

If you get a chance to look up close in the pits, check out Jim Cowan's new comp eliminator ride. It's easily my favorite race car paint job ever. Unless something comes up between now and then, you will probably be able to check it out at Pomona. I'll go as far as to bet it even wins best appearing car in it's first outing. His last car won at Sonoma a couple years ago.

Who has a good enough painter to win best appearing with two new cars in a row? ;)

Bobby, are you and the boys going to Firebird for the test session?

Does the Jim Dunn Racing/Tony Bartone FC look like a photoshopped diecast to everyone else too? I'm not gonna complain though, i'm glad to see them back!

Did Shoe's even change? Even in hte last 3 or 4 years? It looks the same to me year after year. I'm sure there are small changes. I am glad Herbert changed his red/green christmas tree explosion that he had last year.

Did Shoe's even change? Even in hte last 3 or 4 years? It looks the same to me year after year. I'm sure there are small changes. I am glad Herbert changed his red/green christmas tree explosion that he had last year.

LOL!! I thought the same thing when I saw it... I think this last year was the best paint scheme the Army had... It looked really nice...

CJ Curtsinger

LOL!! I thought the same thing when I saw it... I think this last year was the best paint scheme the Army had... It looked really nice...

CJ Curtsinger

I agree that last years was the nicest season long Army paint, but I would like something more like the digital camo too.

Someone please tell AJ- driving the car fast right out of the paint booth- NOT a good idea!!! :p :D

Who has a good enough painter to win best appearing with two new cars in a row? ;)

Justin,

Hachinski Race Paint, Bonner Springs, KS

Numerous Best Appearing awards and have done back to back years best appearing awards with (I believe) 2 different drivers over the years. And all of their work is Sportsman cars (so far).

QUALITY work.

Unk

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back