New Funny car bodies? (1 Viewer)

Mooseman

Nitro Member
Just out of plain curiosity , who makes and sells the new bodies? I am not interested in one I am only wondering because Hairy Glass only sells the older ones .

Hairy Glass for alky bodies, for the most part...
The Cat in the Hat, for the Fords, and I believe GM Nitro bodys... MoPars, I'm not sure...

d'kid

That's what I said, I think....
Unless there is more than one Roush

if there is, my bad... but I really thought looking at hairy glass site, that they made and offered the majority of the alky bodies...

d'kid

ok guys, least I ain't going nuts... Hairy Glass also makes a nice Alky Impala...

now, does anyone remember the TJ Taxi... 4 door P/S... gezzzz...

Bob, about 6 months ago someone sent me a picture of the 06 stang with a new Impala sitting next to it... I was under the impression they were both from Hairy... I guess not...

Karl

You're right. I had the wrong Metalcrafters. This is the one I meant...I had both business cards in my book and put the wrong one up!

Metalcrafters

Cool , This is the great thing about drag racing . Everything you need to build any kind of drag car you want is readily available to the public . Try doing that in other professional motorsports.

Those bare composite bodies must cost a fortune , I have seen second hand ones with all the metal work go for over 20 grand .

I know somebody who can make an '02 Vette or Firebird. They even have an older Berretta mold.

Cool!!

The Grand Prix mold used for the body Tim Grose used was on EBAY a couple weeks back. I always thought that was good looking. "Outside the box" thinking at the very least.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back