Need NHRA Today episodes with Steve Evans for UK NHRA collection! (1 Viewer)

I had a couple of people interested but they have seemed to vanish!

I need at least 98% of all NHRA Today episodes that Steve Evans did, will pay any money!

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY PLEASE!

Cheers

James
[email protected]

I need at least 98% of all NHRA Today episodes that Steve Evans did, will pay any money!
Bro!! You may regret those words, and I may have to do some work looking for you... :D Do you have any idea what it costs me to run a T/F car... :eek: You will if I get what you want... ;)

I was asked to pay $5,000 for a collection!

Depending on how many episodes were offered, that price might not be out of line. VHS tapes of rare shows often run $100 per episode.

It's a seller's market as you can't go back and get more.

I know someone who paid $3 per episode for a daily show, but that price was for a package of over 300 episodes.

I seriously have about 25 - 30 tapes with 4-6 races and alot of the NHRA Today shows on each. They Begin in 1986 until mid '90's. I will do an inventory of what I have and we can work out a deal...........................send me a PM.

I also have about 1600 National Dragster issues beginning in 1972 through the mid 90's if anyone is interested in those. I can't believe, but I kept all of those issues.

Why is this thread even still here?? :confused:
The rules clearly state, no buying or selling!!
And this should be moved to about page 12, of the nobody cares file... Shall I go on?? :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back