Neat Deal for Kalitta (1 Viewer)

Looks alright, liked the one David had a few seasons ago, be better in the flesh, can't wait to see it this weekend, but whoever does them renderings, please oh mighty do a better job!

Stanley makes nice rulers, I'd like to see that new paint job finish about a foot ahead of Sarge's Army car. Long due payback for final last year.

Very nice photos of Doug's car, shame its only for the one race. Perhaps it may show up on a future venture.

That car just needs a little Rick Fischer Polishin' !!!!!!!!!

My Brother works for Stanley Access Technologies, the folks who put those automatic & handicap entry doors in almost every commercial building in the country. So I can say with some clout - they are psyched about this. Stanley has already put it in employee newsletters and the employee website. We all know who Mac Tools is; but when you add Stanley to it... man, we're talking about a hell of alot of people all across this great country.

As usual when they bring out these special cars....sounds like Maple Grove is going to be more of a PARTY than a drag race for Team K........ wish I was going!

I think Conrad should do the same paint scheme on the jet he flys into the race with, How cool would that be?:eek:

I dig the flat black. Looks :cool:

Only have two stanley wrenches, but I gots a stanley garage door opener:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back