National Titles...It's getting interesting! (1 Viewer)

MoparBilly

Nitro Member
I tell ya, between the updated points on NHRA.com, and round by round coverage on DRC, I've got a pretty good handle on most of the Divisional races going on around the country..
The National thing however, is a little harder to figure! I've got 2 buddies in the chase, Tibor Kadar in Stock, and Tim Landis in SG..but when you look at the top 50 list and try to figure what everyone has left to race, what they have to kill, and all the races left..it's confusing!!
Who do you know that's still gotta shot?

fuqua and haas both in sg. both will be in ga this weekend. both great racers!! but of course im pulling for my bud iron mike. win or lose one of the coolest/ nicest guys i ever met( that can be said about most of the sportsman racers ). vegas in 2 weeks ,yeah baby .

I'll tell you, the rain out in Noble really hurt. They rescheduled the event the Friday of the Vegas race. I was really disappointed in the whole Thunder Valley from the time we rolled in through the gates.

I'll tell you, the rain out in Noble really hurt. They rescheduled the event the Friday of the Vegas race.

You're dead on with an 0 Jenn!
I think the rescheduling of both the Noble, and Atco divisionals to that weekend will hurt the last divisional at Vegas. Alot of contenders would have had a chance to look at thier results, and then decide to "Go West"!! that option may not be there now...

fuqua and haas both in sg. both will be in ga this weekend. both great racers!! but of course im pulling for my bud iron mike. win or lose one of the coolest/ nicest guys i ever met( that can be said about most of the sportsman racers ). vegas in 2 weeks ,yeah baby .

I wouldnt mind seeing Fuqua get it also. I used to race with him at Music City years ago when he had his old Chevelle. Things have came a long way since then.

nate, it will be tough this is his last race to claim . will be calling him later today. u by chance going to vegas??i will be hanging with the cummings. fuqua and bertozzi are coming out to hang .

If Fuqua was there, he didn't gain anything, and Rock Haas didn't get any help either. Iggie Boicesco only gained 10 pts., but it was enough to give him the #1 spot for a week anyway. Jeff Szilagyi made the biggest jump, picking up 32 points and moving into a tie for 3rd with Fuqua. Mike Sawyer gained 20, but is still just shy of the top ten.

mike didnt get much for him but shane(works with mike at nitroplate /fuqua tool and die) won super comp and brina won super gas, so i think mike did wrap up the div title . called him a lil after 10pm and they were still running cars. congrats to everyone , looking forward to 2007.

I'll tell you, the rain out in Noble really hurt. They rescheduled the event the Friday of the Vegas race. I was really disappointed in the whole Thunder Valley from the time we rolled in through the gates.
Sorry I'm a little late to this party. What was the deal with Noble that disappointed you (other than the rain, of course)?

Sorry I'm a little late to this party. What was the deal with Noble that disappointed you (other than the rain, of course)?

The long delays was one. The other is that the track manager made us pay for two additional crew passes instead of allowing us to use the two extra drivers passes that we typically get when we buy four entries with only two drivers.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back