NAPA Honerary Crew Member (1 Viewer)

Spoke to my d.m. today about it. It's going to be handled on a race by race basis as the local d.c. sales mgr. will decide on how it will be awarded (store employee,technician,consumer....). I've already made the call to mine to get the ball rolling for Maple Grove.

Kel, you still have time to enter at your local NAPA for the Houston and Dallas and Vegas races. :D
It would be great!

You are coming to Vegas, yes?

lol....I don't work for NAPA, so I don't think I can meet the criteria!
From the story:
"There were 25 different NAPA dealers that participated in the contest. The criteria for participation were based on increased sales through December and January compared to the same period last year. Each dealer had to increase its business by $1,000 a month to be eligible, and the winner was chosen by the local NAPA distribution center. During the season the NAPA distribution centers at each event will have different criteria for choosing the people who may be selected to be an Honorary Crew Member."

Um, Vegas might be a stretch. So far we have my standards of Baytown and Ennis and I'm trying to add Topeka and Indy...per special requests. ;)

Awesome Todd! Good luck! )

Thank you Kelly. :)

I have a hunch & I'm pretty sure it'll be given to an Autocare center attending the race before an employee. Our corp. has a tenedency to 1st & foremost cater to the clientele. I'll still get the pit/hospitality access though.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back