Naked Cowboy sues Naked M&M (1 Viewer)

I saw the Idiot and his mouthpeice on FAUX getting the most he could out of the Exposure sic !
Some people will stoop really low for ink.
Judging from the bulge in his drawers I'd say he doesn't have a leg to stand on .
No pun intended !

I doubt anyone away from his cornor has even heard of him.
That reminds me of a movie Rodney Dangerfield made where at a party he accedently broke off a large penis off a statue in the Garden then hid it in his front pocket and forgot about it and went back into the party .

Good writing , I laughed till I thought I was going to wee!
Miss old Rodney ,he was a hoot!
:)

Maybe the "Naked Cowboy" should be sued for false advertisement...he's not naked!...not that I would want to see that:eek: but I am sooooo tired of all the litigation in this country!!!

I even have serious doubts about him actually being a real cowboy.

If there was a buck connected to it he would most likely ride anything. What an air head.

I was just looking at pictures of the line shack in McKitrick Canyon and thinking those guys working those remote ranches were some tough hombres.
No running to the store or the Doctor and if you couldn't shoot straight you might not eat.
I don't know about those prickly pear cacti being very patable but the Indians ate the Hell's out of Mescale.
Can you say PARTY !
I can't eat much meat but in the high desert you might starve if you can't eat meat.

Well, he may just have a leg to stand on. Seems his 'image' is Trademarked. Even if it isn't, I'm sure Mars will pay him something.

Geeez...I sure hope not. I saw this guy on Fox and couldn't believe they allowed him on their airwaves. This guy is pure street trash just looking for someone to give him a buck. His suit follows his previous efforts at generating revenue without honestly earing it.

He needs a strong case of frost bite! :eek::D

If there was a buck connected to it he would most likely ride anything. What an air head.

I was just looking at pictures of the line shack in McKitrick Canyon and thinking those guys working those remote ranches were some tough hombres.
No running to the store or the Doctor and if you couldn't shoot straight you might not eat.
I don't know about those prickly pear cacti being very patable but the Indians ate the Hell's out of Mescale.
Can you say PARTY !
I can't eat much meat but in the high desert you might starve if you can't eat meat.

Larry, judging by his weight lifters thighs, I doubt he would be able to actually sit on a horse, much less ride it. Of course, I have been wrong before... (once:p:D;)) & that shouldn't stop him from trying. But... all the REAL cowboy's I ever met had much slimmer thighs...very stong looking, but slimmer.

Your comments about McKitrick canyon remind me of one of my grandad's stories about the range wars. :) Prickly pear isn't bad to eat and it makes a good jam too. mix it with some other foods you find and you will make it a little while. You are right, you have to have meat to survive for long periods of time, but you would make it longer than you think.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back