Blonde sues L'Oreal over brown dye (1 Viewer)

client states, '......she accidentally dyed her hair.......'

analysis: blonde uses 5 syllable word in testimony
verdict: impossible; fabricated story - case dismissed :p

real culprit? brunette hair dye in showerhead.

huh?????

Over the years, with daughter and friends training to be beauticians... daddy was the hair dye test/crash dummy... worst comes to worst, I could cut it off and start from scratch.... like the time I became Chrome Yellow with a Purple 'skunk stripe'...:eek: I've gone from jet black to Billy Idol white in an hour.... girl had no clue how easy her problem really is to fix...;)

d'kid

OMG! I don't know where to start! I am a natural blonde, but decided to go 'platinum' for a few stupid years. YUK! Anyway, in my attempt to go darker, I ended up with VERY brunette lowlights. I looked like a freakin' witch minus my way home (aka: a broom).

K, so.....to say you can never go blonde again? I freakin' beg to differ. Have y'all seen me lately? Ah-hem.....I'm back to my natural color. Was it easy? F$@? no. Obviously this braniac hasn't discoverd the internet. They have haircolor forums AND hair professionals that can do wonders! <sigh> Grrrrr!

And blondes wonder why they get a hard time! Geeze!

OMG! I don't know where to start! I am a natural blonde, but decided to go 'platinum' for a few stupid years. YUK! Anyway, in my attempt to go darker, I ended up with VERY brunette lowlights. I looked like a freakin' witch minus my way home (aka: a broom).

K, so.....to say you can never go blonde again? I freakin' beg to differ. Have y'all seen me lately? Ah-hem.....I'm back to my natural color. Was it easy? F$@? no. Obviously this braniac hasn't discoverd the internet. They have haircolor forums AND hair professionals that can do wonders! <sigh> Grrrrr!

And blondes wonder why they get a hard time! Geeze!

Too ... many ... jokes ... brain ... can't ... take ... it ...

In other news ... I think Kelly found her Halloween costume for Vegas ... I am thinking Very Wicked Witch ... ;) :D

client states, '......she accidentally dyed her hair.......'

analysis: blonde uses 5 syllable word in testimony

You are making the assumption that that woman can actually ARTICULATE those syllables.

(this coming from somebody who had to sound out accidentally to figure out where you got five syllables from...thank you very much)

Too ... many ... jokes ... brain ... can't ... take ... it ...

In other news ... I think Kelly found her Halloween costume for Vegas ... I am thinking Very Wicked Witch ... ;) :D

Oh, Chris...you will pay! I'm thinking several beers in 'the pit' will cover it. LMAO!

this is another one for the "You cant fix stupid people" link :D:D

What a dumb *** !! Gives the rest of us blondes a bad name...and Jenn I had to do the same thing 1-2-3-4-5 oh, got it. :D (its pronounced in 4 around here - ack-si-dent-lee)

Three dumb blondes were shipwrecked on a desert island. They came across a magic lamp and a genie came out.

The genie said that he would grant them each a wish.The first blonde asked to be made smart, the genie turned her into a brunette and she swam off the island.

The second blonde asked to be even more smarter, so the genie turned her red hair and she built a boat and sailed off the island.

The third blonde asked to be made the smartest, so the genie turned her into a man and he walked onto the bridge, and off the island.

Two blondes were sitting on a bench on the Atlantic City boardwalk admiring a beautiful, bright full moon. One said to the other, "I wonder which is further away, Florida or the moon?"
"Duh..." siad the other, "Can you see Florida from here?"

A blonde was bragging about her knowledge of state capitals. She proudly says, "Go ahead, ask me, I know all of them." A friend says, "OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin?" The blonde replies, "Oh that's easy: W."

what do you call it when a blonde dyes her hair brunette?

artificial intelligence.

A blonde was speeding on the highway when a police car pulled her over.

The policeman walks up to the blonde and says "Excuse me m'am, could I please see your driving license and registration."

The blonde looks at the policeman angrily and says "I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!"

this is another one for the "You cant fix stupid people" link :D:D

What a dumb *** !! Gives the rest of us blondes a bad name...and Jenn I had to do the same thing 1-2-3-4-5 oh, got it. :D (its pronounced in 4 around here - ack-si-dent-lee)

I only got three... Ax-dent-lee

The best blonde joke ever is.............

What do you call a dead blonde in a closet?

Last year's hide and go seek winner! :D

OK..just to even things out..how 'bout a blonde guy??

+++++
A blonde guy gets home early from work and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed,sweating and panting. "What's up?" he says. "I'm having a heart attack," cries the woman.

He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialing, his 4-year-old son comes up and says,"Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your closet and he's got no clothes on!"

The guy slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife, and rips open the wardrobe door.

Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the closet floor.

You rotten b@stard, says the husband, "my wife's having a heart attack and you're running around naked scaring the kids!!!

A blonde and a redhead met for dinner after work and were watching the 6 o'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge. The blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn't jump, and the redhead replied, "I'll take that bet!"

Anyway, sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead the $50 she owed. The redhead said, "I can't take this, you're my friend." The blonde said, "No. A bet's a bet."

So the redhead said, "Listen, I have to admit, I saw this one on the 5 o'clock news, so I can't take your money."

The blonde replied, "Well, so did I, but I never thought he'd jump again!"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back