My pics from NHRA CHRR XV(dial up LOL) (1 Viewer)

My uncle just came back last night and said he had a great time. He has been to every CHRR!!! He and some friends left out tuesday and tour some of the speed shops around the area and they go to lunch with Ed Iskendarian every year. Ed took them over to see Carroll Shelby's 5 DGAs (classic airplanes) that he is having restored!!! What a shame Shelby wasnt there though:( . Last year he somehow got a tour from someone he knows inside of Leno's collection at the Burbank airport:D I would have KILLED to have seen that!!! Oh well, at least I got to see the pics! Great pics Paul

( . Last year he somehow got a tour from someone he knows inside of Leno's collection at the Burbank airport:D I would have KILLED to have seen that!!! Oh well, at least I got to see the pics! Great pics Paul

I have been over there many times as we do work for him. I doubt he would ever open it to the public, but if he did, it would ber a must see.

Jay ( the other one)

That Pisano-Matsubara N/FC was so freakin beautiful in person... I don't think any pictures could do it justice...
Just awesome looking... Great pics though...
Big Daddy is the man!!

'Mater rocket man Doug checking out the finals after running his car.
Doug reports the racing surface to be as smooth as glass.
I overheard from other racers that it was the best it has ever been prepped.
Great visiting with you Doug.

Good to see you too, Paul...nice fence shot of me!
The '55 ran it's best ever Famoso time Sat. nite of 13.05 @ 107.5....:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back