My First Vegas Trip (1 Viewer)

paoldtimer

Nitro Member
Just got back from my first trip to The Strip in Vegas. What a trip it was!!

Met a few Mater's - John, Mark, Justin, Joe, Greg and I'm forgetting someone, sorry ~ It was great to put faces to names.

LONG, days at the track but for the most part, I enjoyed myself. Lots to see and do.

Here's two pictures for you John:
259.jpg

321.jpg

Jack Beckman was having a silent auction and "Ride in the Tow Vehicle" excursions with different teams. I was able to do Q3 with the Bob Tasca team. OMG :eek: What an experience that was!! It was to be a ride along but with all the oildowns and delays I basically got to spend over half the day with the Bob Tasca team.

166.jpg

Bob 3, Mimi and Bob Jr (aka Mom & Dad)

I had the best time, from being in the front seat to take Bob and the car to the starting line, to watching the routine of him getting dressed in his racing gear, to driving down the return lanes to go back to the pits...I highly recommend this to anyone if it's offered again. All proceeds went to Racers for Christ.

Thanks Cheryl...it was great meeting you! I wish I had more time to visit, lots of work to be done. I can't wait to make it back out there!

Hope ya had a great Birthday btw... :D

Cheryl, it was indeed so nice to finally meet up with you, albeit a brief encounter on Sunday afternoon. Hope you found the track as awesome as us screwballs do (me, Justin, Greg, Chris).

And, I hope you had a happy birthday too.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back