"Most Over-rated Funny Car Driver????" (1 Viewer)

I'm certainly no great fan of Whit's but I thought the entire segment was funny as heck (except for the boxers or briefs thing... uggggh).:eek: If you took any of that sequence seriously, my advice would be this:

"Lighten up, Frances."

Last edited:
The question maybe should not have been asked. He seems to have a season full of sticking his foot in his mouth. To bad his ability to speak is way behind his ability to drive.

I'm certainly no great fan of Whit's but I thought the entire segment was funny as heck (except for the boxers or briefs thing... uggggh).:eek: If you took any of that sequence seriously my advice would be this:

"Lighten up, Frances."

My thoughts exactly Tom....

My opinion is that if Whit has something to say, why doesn't he just SAY it already? I tire easily of his implications. It reminds me of several 'old Maters' that haven't come and joined the new party. If it's important enough to reference, then spit it out and maybe we could all get a chuckle!

Terrance, he did refer to not liking to be in the situation of having to race Ron, especially in the first round. He praised them as a great team that you have to get up for. You saw the race. Tell me, did he cheat or something? Did he or Ron do anything but give us one hell of a race, one that could have easily gone the other way if Whit had bobbled? It amazes me how some people can only see & hear what they want to see & hear.
I'm glad to see that Whit won but I hate the fact that it came at Ron's expense, but that's drag racing. You ought to try it sometime. It may teach you how to take things as they come. Whit doesn't have a chance at it this year & I really want to see Ron win this championship. Under those circumstances I'd bet good money that Whit does too. But when they pull to the line together I expect nothing short of an all out effort from both & may the best man that day, win.
If nothing else, each team member deserves that..............."HIP"

I'm certainly no great fan of Whit's but I thought the entire segment was funny as heck (except for the boxers or briefs thing... uggggh).:eek: If you took any of that sequence seriously, my advice would be this:

"Lighten up, Frances."

Amen Tom.

I just took the whole Q & A session as silly. His answer for what makes a good crew chief was something along the lines of, "Someone who can read the track right every time and win every round and win every championship." Then he gave the camera a slight little grin. OBVIOUSLY that was being facetious. He answered that way to get a rise out of them. I think he did the same on the "guy with the TV show" answer.

I am not really a Whit fan and cringe when he says and does many things. I just think this incident was a joking affair.

except for the boxers or briefs thing... uggggh.:eek:

"Lighten up, Frances."

Tom, that did paint an ugly picture......COMMANDO but he did not say...... just "neither" so that said, it could have been many other items...Panty hose, Thong, Jock strap.... Hell who knows? and I for one don't want to know....

I think Whit can be a great driver......if you talk the talk...you MUST walk the walk

"Where's your drill sergeant soldier? Blooooooooooooown up Sir!"

KB:cool:

I certainly thought Bazemore was refering to Force. Why would he refer to Dunn, Mike hasn`t driven a FC for over a decade. It`s too bad Whits feels that he needs to take shots at Force all the time, but I`m sure it`s no skin off Johns nose, so why should we care.

I thought the conversation on the board today would be, "Who was that guy wearing Whit's uniform during the pit interview with Page and Dunn!?" I've never seen THE WHIT BAZEMORE smile so much and seemingly have so much fun!

I thought the conversation on the board today would be, "Who was that guy wearing Whit's uniform during the pit interview with Page and Dunn!?" I've never seen THE WHIT BAZEMORE smile so much and seemingly have so much fun!

I guess coming off of a win will do that to you, eh?:D

While I don't agree with him if it was about Force, I do believe someone can be the best AND the most overrated, in their given profession.

While I don't argue that Michael Jordan was a great player I do think he's also one of the most overrated, overhyped athletes ever also.

As for who Whit was talking about I don't know. It could have easily been a fun jab at his buddy Dunn or another low blow to Force. Who knows.

I thought the whole thing with the "most over-rated funny car driver" was funny and I'm a proud Whit "hater". :D

I was more annoyed by the "beer or wine" question. He said, "wine, OBVIOUSLY!". WTF! Is he a beer snob and consider anyone who drinks beer to be beneath him? Hey, I don't drink at all, but I sure would like to know what goes through his brain when he makes statements like that.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
How can you watch Twit run his mouth all the dang time and be such a "dick" as he called his ownself, and not hate the guy. He's an idiot. He just needs to learn to keep his trap shut. And if it was directed toward John, well that just shows how ignorant he really is. If you think that Force cant drive, well you should join your buddy Blaze in the denial line. As for hating John b/c of his tv show, its called editing and the girls are supposedly mad b/c of the way he came off b/c they said he isint that bad at all. The network has to edit it to make a story. I am not saying he is the best dad in the world, but I know I would love to be his kid.

I see things are getting back to the old mater style aren't they. I can't believe anyone takes the comment seriously. Obviously Whit and Mike were goofing.

I thought the whole thing with the "most over-rated funny car driver" was funny and I'm a proud Whit "hater". :D

I was more annoyed by the "beer or wine" question. He said, "wine, OBVIOUSLY!". WTF! Is he a beer snob and consider anyone who drinks beer to be beneath him? Hey, I don't drink at all, but I sure would like to know what goes through his pea brain when he makes statements like that.
:rolleyes:

wine for a whiner get it.

JEEEEEZ

WhitBazemore - the most misunderstood man in drag racing.

Drag Racing on a whole is underrated!

The only overrated thing of late for me is sports radio and ESPN's fascination with the Yankee's and Yankee's trade talk! If the Yankees don't make the playoffs, it will only take until the 1st inning of the Wild Card Game for the announcers to ask, "What do the Yankee's need to do in the off season to may the playoffs in 2007."

My opinion is that if Whit has something to say, why doesn't he just SAY it already? I tire easily of his implications. It reminds me of several 'old Maters' that haven't come and joined the new party. If it's important enough to reference, then spit it out and maybe we could all get a chuckle!
that interview was one huge chuckle. you just dont 'like Whit right now do you :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back