More silly season stuff (1 Viewer)

Re: Carrier Boys off their operation!

Well lets hope this is for the better, I would like to see them win some races this year.

It's alway interesting to find out from other sources that someone is no longer involved with your race team...been there, done that already.:rolleyes:

Oh Man! What a punch in the gut! I just hope Cory keeps everything together for the rest of the season.

Well lets hope this is for the better, I would like to see them win some races this year.

The new owner has a real hard time getting a team to the races. Might win some, but I'm betting they will be a part time team.

Sorry for the derail..but Paul Miller and I Merged this with another..at the same time..now it shows it has a Poll..LOL

That's funny..don't have time to mess with it now..back to work.

Continue please.

Sorry for the derail..but Paul Miller and I Merged this with another..at the same time..now it shows it has a Poll..LOL

That's funny..don't have time to mess with it now..back to work.

Continue please.

No problem David I think my title was better suited than silly season! ;)
It didn't cut it because it isn't rumor.

i wonder if this was one of the reasons cory injured his wrist a couple weeks ago punching the shop wall.

In the past, Griffin was long on press releases, short on appearances. Hopefully that will all change.

Man these days things change fast !
I hate to see changes this far into the season it really makes it tough.
Cory knows tough unfortunately.

hmmmmmmm..............very interesting. FRAM/AUTOLITE. One part time, one being sold???:confused:

Sure hope Cory doesnt lose his ride,Very dedicated driver.
Cory can pretty much perservere (sp?) through any situation, he managed to bring sponsors to Henkelman/Baca, the Gwynns and the Carriers. If Griffin does fold things up, Cory will find a way to keep racing...it`s what he does!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back