More Nostalgia fest photos (1 Viewer)

Scotty

Nitro Member
Hi all!!!

Haven't posted in awhile, however I thought id post some pics from the Heritage series at Cordova.

Scott63 : photos : NHRA Heritage Series 2008 Cordova- powered by SmugMug

Shane, I'm envious!!!
I WISH, I had the vantage point you had at the track!! :D

My pics are from the starting line, tower side and the vast majority turned out well.

Comments, both good and bad are wanted.

A great day was had by my daughter, her friend and myself.

Kick back, and I hope you enjoy viewing the images as much as I did taking them.

Take care everyone, stay safe..

Scott

Last edited:
Very nice pics... Too bad in some of your pics that short chick and the dude with the mohawk out about 60 foot are in them...lol

Shane, I'm envious!!!
I WISH, I had the vantage point you had at the track!!

Next time you come to cordova let me know.. I have been known to sneak people out there for a couple good shots..lol

Thanks for the comments, they are much appreciated!

Shane, I just might look you up the next time I come out. Since I normally work night shift Saturday nights, I'll try and weasel another night off to come out.
I know getting me out there during for the World Series would be near impossible, but im looking at coming out in August for the Lucas Oil Series race the 1st through the 3rd.

If I can get off that Saturday night Ill get in touch with you.

Randy, my daughters friend Jen got your signature on a hero card, and you absolutely made her night for doing so. I have a picture of you signing SOMEWHERE on my laptop. I'll see if I can dig it out and add it to the others.

One last note, after all these years of taking my daughter to Cordova and Joliet, getting pictures of her with "Big" and Shirley, FINALLY.....Skyler took a picture of myself with Garlits. I think she was smiling as much as I was.
VERY cool. :D
I'll add that photo as well.

Take care everyone.....stay safe and thanks again for the kind words!

Scott

Scott , One of my Buddies runs a site for Nostalgia FC's and Dragsters.. If he doesnt have anyone there shooting for him (Which he prolly wont) Theres a good chance I can get him to hook you up with pres creds for the series to take pictures... I'll call him this week and see what he has going on.... I will be there for the lodrs event myself but I am not sure whats happening on that front... If they have Espn or somebody there covering it for NHRA we wont be able to go out on the line but if they are not there we can get ya down there for some really good shots.....

Sounds good Shane,

I would love to have the opportunity to shoot from a vantage point other than the stands. :cool:

Let me know what you find out.

Take care and stay safe!!

Scott

Last edited:
Scott,

I remember Jen and Skyler both. It was good to meet them. Tell them I said "Hi". ;)

Rapid

Morning Randy...

I will tell both of them you said hello and if your coming to the World Series, we'll stop by and chat for abit.
Thanks again...

Scott

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back