Monday Phoenix testing pics (1 Viewer)

I think that Hight's car looks good with that scheme, hopefully they stick with that.

Was that Roland Leong talking to A.J.?

I think that Hight's car looks good with that scheme, hopefully they stick with that.

Was that Roland Leong talking to A.J.?

It sure looks like him, but I'm not positive. He was working with the "bubble up" nostalgia F/C, don't know if he's crew chief or what.

It sure looks like him, but I'm not positive. He was working with the "bubble up" nostalgia F/C, don't know if he's crew chief or what.

Yes He is and that is either one of his old cars or chassis. I thought I read that there would be NO nostalgia cars allowed at this test session?

Yes He is and that is either one of his old cars or chassis. I thought I read that there would be NO nostalgia cars allowed at this test session?

bubble up car made numerous passes over the 3 days. I never saw the old Budweiser King nostalgia make a pass, didn't even notice if it was prepared to do so?

bubble up car made numerous passes over the 3 days. I never saw the old Budweiser King nostalgia make a pass, didn't even notice if it was prepared to do so?

J. C. the Budweiser car isn't set up to run period! Wayne Galligan who owns the car said he'd need to spend Mega Bucks to be able to start the car! And he's not going to risk the investment!

Thank you for all the photos over the weekend. Some great shots in there.

On that photo of Herberts car in the pits. Did they cut the front off?? :confused:

Now I just want to get back to the states.

Great Job on the pics! I really appreciate everyone who contributes pics and info on the testing. I'm stuck here in New England, while you guys get to watch and play!

Thanks again!

Redneck

Ditto what Steve said, I'm stuck up in Canada waiting for a chance to get to a track....

Some real nice images there, I really enjoyed the show.

THANKS for posting those pics. Keep them coming - please! I'm shivering up here in Ontario Canada. Your photos almost make things bearable for a nitro junkie like me. :p

Dale

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back