Miniature Top Fuel (1 Viewer)

Why does it have carbs? :D Super cool nonetheless.

Here's another R/C dragster I found very cool:

YouTube - 1/5th scale jet dragster test with afterburner

YouTube - 1/5th scale jet dragster test with afterburner 2

He's made a lot of small parts but, imagine an injector pump, a barrel valve, and making nozzles for each cylinder that small! A nozzle orifice is how much smaller than a spark plug and, look at how small his spark plugs are!

I drink WAY too much coffee to try to leak down a barrel valve THAT small! LOL. After five minutes, you're gonna hear me yelling "I can't get it on there!"

Last edited:
click the link, go to online videos and see how cool this is. Three videos that show development thru completion.

You may have seen it before but now it is functional.Just too cool.

Conley Precision Engines Inc.

This guy's work is amazing. I like the video with the giant hand coming into the frame to rev the nasty little beast. I’m a little surprised that he’s making less than one HP per CI though. Did I misunderstand his 5.5 HP rating of the 6.09 engine?

I’ve seen videos of squirrels water skiing… Scratch that thought, the National Squirrel Hot Rod Association fur suit rules are not in compliance with the NHRA's current fire suit regs. Maybe Hot Rod could take a few laps -

Hm. Maybe you could get squirrels in under the radar without firesuits since they're not human? If something goes wrong, you at least get to eat your barbecued driver? :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back