Millican's Lifelock Deal (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
I wonder what the that deal is all about, the first session today the Lifelock colors were on both the car and team. The second session the car was back in the white Motorvation colors and the crew was wearing Motorvation shirts. I don't recall what the press release said about the Lifelock deal.

I wonder what the that deal is all about, the first session today the Lifelock colors were on both the car and team. The second session the car was back in the white Motorvation colors and the crew was wearing Motorvation shirts. I don't recall what the press release said about the Lifelock deal.

Paul - Lifelock (which I believe is headquartered here) is in a court battle with one of the big three credit reporting agencies. From what I understand, rulings so far have not been favorable for Lifelock. No idea if this is a factor in what happened today, but we all know litigation can be very expensive.

Guess we'll see what colors are on the car in the morning.

Paul - Lifelock (which I believe is headquartered here) is in a court battle with one of the big three credit reporting agencies. From what I understand, rulings so far have not been favorable for Lifelock. No idea if this is a factor in what happened today, but we all know litigation can be very expensive.

Guess we'll see what colors are on the car in the morning.

Jim,

I had heard something very similar today (Saturday) in the pits and from what I heard they were legally advised (asked) not to run the car with that particular sponsor on it.

Granted, this is pit talk so take it for what it's worth. (especially at the US Nationals)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back