Mike Edwards!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

force fan

Nitro Member
Way to go Mike and team. These guys are kickin' butt!!! If this keeps up all year I think they will have a championship. They deserve it. They are a great bunch of guys.

you mean championship or clowdown??
the team can win every race between now and Indy as well as a few more and STILL not win the championship
just ask Timmy Wilkerson or Ron Capps

Lynn:

Edwards is the man right now. A product of hard work, determination, good people and some money.

On a side note -- with the exclamation points, are you a graduate of the Al Poole school of style?

Lynn:

Edwards is the man right now. A product of hard work, determination, good people and some money.

On a side note -- with the exclamation points, are you a graduate of the Al Poole school of style?

Maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does that bother you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I heard Poole was thinking of defecting to G.A.'s pit. There's even a pic of them together floating around the net...........

I heard Poole was thinking of defecting to G.A.'s pit. There's even a pic of them together floating around the net...........

I know Poole and he would NEVER defect to the GA camp. As far as a picture floating around the net with GA and him together,I would doubt that very seriously.:rolleyes:

you mean championship or clowdown??
the team can win every race between now and Indy as well as a few more and STILL not win the championship
just ask Timmy Wilkerson or Ron Capps

or greg anderson twice! or robert hight! lets hope the best car FINALLY wins the championship this year- and the best pro stocker by far is mike edwards- good luck mike!!!!!

or greg anderson twice! or robert hight! lets hope the best car FINALLY wins the championship this year- and the best pro stocker by far is mike edwards- good luck mike!!!!!

The driver shouldn't have anything to do with it? Because he may not have the quickest car, but the champion from the last two years does have the most wins and the biggest points lead in any of the pro categories.

Today's R.T.'s Driver errors , crewchief errors, or ?

Probably a little of both. I think Mike was off his game the first couple of rounds and they adjusted the car to try to help make up for it. Now, whether the air gap was too tight or it just needed more brake pressure or ? is something that the team are probably the only ones that really know.

Today's R.T.'s Driver errors , crewchief errors, or ?

from the stands it looked like Mikes car jumped when he brought the RPMs up after he lit the second light in the final, which probably means he didnt have the line loc all the way engaged which so he was in about 8 inches farther then he shoulda been which is why he red lit and why his lost about 6 hundredths on his ET

from the stands it looked like Mikes car jumped when he brought the RPMs up after he lit the second light in the final, which probably means he didnt have the line loc all the way engaged which so he was in about 8 inches farther then he shoulda been which is why he red lit and why his lost about 6 hundredths on his ET

Yup, I saw the same thing Mike

Probably a little of both. I think Mike was off his game the first couple of rounds and they adjusted the car to try to help make up for it. Now, whether the air gap was too tight or it just needed more brake pressure or ? is something that the team are probably the only ones that really know.

This looked like an air gap problem to me.

Major props to edwards on having a bad a** ride but until I see someone perform better in the countdown than Jeg Coughlin then im stayin with Jeg. Remember when Connolly went out and won 5 races in a row in 07 and then tanked at the end?

Definately an air gap problem. Mike Edwards has to be one of the nicest guys on this planet. I am so happy to see him doing well. Shows what hard work will accomplish. Got the ponies, now need to get that clutch set up working. Way to go, Mike!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back