Congrats pro stock world champion mike edwards (1 Viewer)

Congrats to Mike and his entire team, Its nice to see what a single car team can do, Dont forget what Mike does off the track is just as if not more important than what he does on the track, He makes us Proud

big congrats to mike and his team, he had the fastest car all year! he reminded me of greg anderson during his run, mike was 3 hundredths faster every round practicly. he might go on a 3 or 4 year roll like most do when something big is found. all of the others have to play catch up now, congrats to the team!

big congrats to mike and his team, he had the fastest car all year! he reminded me of greg anderson during his run, mike was 3 hundredths faster every round practicly. he might go on a 3 or 4 year roll like most do when something big is found. all of the others have to play catch up now, congrats to the team!

I agree Jeff. Mike had the field covered all season and finished strong. Good luck to one of the nice guys in motorsports. His work with youth is to be respected. Way to go Mike...that's one baaad Poncho!

Great job to Mike and his team. They deserve it. Glad that the countdown didn't work against him and the bonus points NHRA decided to start counting certainly worked in his favor. He still had the BEST car ALL YEAR and if Mike had not fallen down on the tree a few times he would have had a handful more Wallys. Winning the championship makes up for losing those though. What a great champion he will make.

Mike and team, you show that all good things can come to a team that put GOD first, hardwork, dedication and a belief that all can be conquered with all the above can be CHAMPIONS. This is your second championship, but I can believe it is not your last. Savor the moment. You all deserve it!!!

Congrats to Mike and his team, and all involved. It was awesome to see the best team all year actually win the championship for once.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back