Mike Edwards........................... (1 Viewer)

force fan

Nitro Member
Way to go Mike Edwards and team. #1 again. I wanna see this one turn into a win. I love seeing these guys do good!!!!! Good luck on Sunday!!!!!:D

Thanks Lynn....we made an awesome run tonite, although we thought 2nd was going to be our starting point...Aj and Mark Ingersol really have a handle on "The Mountain"...it looked like they had it on KILL tonite, if they would have made it thru low gear I know they would have run a low to mid six ninety pass...but that's racing...

Thanks for your support!!:)

Thanks Lynn....we made an awesome run tonite, although we thought 2nd was going to be our starting point...Aj and Mark Ingersol really have a handle on "The Mountain"...it looked like they had it on KILL tonite, if they would have made it thru low gear I know they would have run a low to mid six ninety pass...but that's racing...

yup it was set on Nuke. That track was epic tight tonight. I told you it would hold. :) see ya tomorrow.

Hey Allen, I think I owe you guys a big THANKS!!!! All of you guys went out of your way to spend time with me in Gainesville. I think your team is one of the most outstanding in pro-stock. And a special thanks to Mike for taking time to come out and talk to me and sign my car!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in Gainesville 2010!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back