Mike Ashley is Bloggin' Again (1 Viewer)

Angelo

Nitro Member
Check it out...

There is a new blog entry for Mike Ashley on NHRA.com. This is not your typical entry either. It has little to do with racing and shows a side of Mike that very few get to see. It's a MUST READ for Ashley fans.

Blogs.NHRA.com - NHRA Driver Blogs

Thanks for the update Angelo. It is indeed a good read. I never understood the depth of the love I could have for a child until I actually had one so I know how Mike feels.

Very good read. Congrats to the Ashley family.
I'm just trying to figure out how not to go into the ugly cry when my firstborn gets married in June!:eek:

My son is only 6 (sorry, 6 and a half. can't forget that.). Just reading that with Mike and his son, and family is amazing. And, Mike was also mentioned on the Geiger Counter today too.
Thank you, Mike, for always having a great attitude and giving us all something we can try to take to our daily lives. I love his saying "Expect to win".
Cheryl, I think that would be about the furthest from "ugly cry" as you can get. Congratulations.

Mike just never ceases to amaze me... that was a great story! They should start including video blogs (Vlogs) on the driver's blogs. I would love to have seen that moment!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back