Me being an "Air Hendrix" (1 Viewer)

How many of those Budweisers (as seen in video #2 near your printer) did you have before video taping yourself playing the air guitar? :D

Nice! SRV!
Throw some Cold Shot up for us - perhaps even some Little Wing?

On your tags for Love Struck Baby - you have guitar spelled wrong - and Stevie as Steve - if you can edit them. Just notice, in case you care. Doubt you do though - I think I would aim for fewer hits (maybe that was your intention). :D

DLB

Nice! SRV!
Throw some Cold Shot up for us - perhaps even some Little Wing?

On your tags for Love Struck Baby - you have guitar spelled wrong - and Stevie as Steve - if you can edit them. Just notice, in case you care. Doubt you do though - I think I would aim for fewer hits (maybe that was your intention). :D

DLB

Thanks, edited the errors.

Good Lord....I know pretty much anything goes in the Lounge, but I never thought I`d see somebody post youtube clips of themselves playing air guitar. More power to ya though Sam, hey maybe some of those Bettys you`re trying to woo online saw them.

Sam I have to tell you this one, I have been laughing for an hour......

I was watching the first one and my wife walked into the room and asked me what I was watching and I told her and this is what she said:

"Oh, I was wondering. It looked like a retard trying to play with himself!"

I was cracking up. Anyways, when's the record coming out????

No record, just me being silly on camera.

Coming up: Air Hendrix Bass Edition, probably to a Stu Hamm bass solo and Air Hendrix Drums Edition to Neal Peart's "The Rhythm Method." Probably early next week.

Sam I have to tell you this one, I have been laughing for an hour......

I was watching the first one and my wife walked into the room and asked me what I was watching and I told her and this is what she said:

"Oh, I was wondering. It looked like a retard trying to play with himself!"

I was cracking up. Anyways, when's the record coming out????

Your wife has a way of getting right to the heart of the matter, doesn't she? :D

Sam
Bro, dude!! Please, no more of that!! :eek: Not sure if youre hoping to catch a clip for AFV or not... I know money's tight and all... And the chick magnet thing may not be going good right now, but keep your head up, and the meds down... ;)

You look like a video Teri sent me... Thanks T, like I needed that... We wont be doing that anymore!! :eek:

Now, I gotta believe, "THAT" has got to be the closet thing we are ever going to see, of Suzie-Q's-
GET IT THE F*#K OFF ME DANCE!! :D

Rock on man...
Really, keep that stuff private...
Thats a LOT of evidence for any type of legal issues that may or may not be in your future...

I'm not even sure some of that "THAT", is even legal in most states...

Now, I gotta believe, "THAT" has got to be the closet thing we are ever going to see, of Suzie-Q's-

Rock on man...
Thats a LOT of evidence for any type of legal issues that may or may not be in your future...

Ray, you are very close!!! There is a little more arm flailing in my interpretive dance musings!

Sam
Bro, dude!! Please, no more of that!! :eek: Not sure if youre hoping to catch a clip for AFV or not... I know money's tight and all... And the chick magnet thing may not be going good right now, but keep your head up, and the meds down... ;)

You look like a video Teri sent me... Thanks T, like I needed that... We wont be doing that anymore!! :eek:

Rock on man...

Oh Ray, I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt and my coworkers think it's ME who's gone off the deep end! Thanks for the laughs! and did you notice? Man of my word--not a word about sanding for one week, right?

Terry with a Y and no J

Sam

Rock on man...

Oh my goodness Ray, you made me choke on my milkshake. LMAO, the guy I had on the phone asked several times if I was okay. OMG.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back