Max Naylor sitting out a few races??? (1 Viewer)

Well he did not excatly say what races he would be sitting out. It would surprise me if he sat out Reading and Indy. But when business calls....

congratulations to him on this new venture.
what an undertaking with the vegas fuel business.
IMO the more time he takes to establish this business, the
healthier his racing program will be when he decides he can
afford the time to race again.
will surely buy his product when i see it in our region.

(I dont believe Max will sit out his home track, let alone Indy where he qualified number one, wayyyyyyyyy to much press to pass up for VegasFuel)

With the huge task of relaunching a business, you need to jump in with both feet. We arent in the countdown chase, so it doesnt make much scense to prolong getting the business on track(pardon the pun).

By putting the time in now, it will position us for a strong 09 season.

Make no doubt about it, NOT driving and not being out there seeing everybody is NOT somthing he will enjoy, but we need to be smart during this time. If everything works out the way we think it will, everything will be fine going into 09.

So Bill, I won't see you guys in Virginia?

Depression just set in....

Nebraski, You are on Suicide watch until the end of the year...

d'kid

Thanks for the update Bill

I think as you know Max has plenty of fans of both his racing and of VegasFuel on the mater. As you can see by my Avatar I diffidently get my use of VegasFuel.

Please don't be afraid to lean on us maters for both updates and new marketing ideas.

Brainerd and the members of the Zoo will miss you. I hear rumors of a 5 gallon WOP that contains plenty of VegasFuel. Of course this can't be confirmed nor denied.

Hey, Bill--I have an idea! Maybe we could partner up and come up with a bi weekly or monthly Vegas Fuel Racing E-Newsletter that we could post somewhere on the 'mater so Max's mater fans can keep up to date with what's happening with the Vegas Fuel team? Let me know if you think it's worth exploring and how I could help..

That is too bad that they couldn't make it here, they would have had fun. I didn't see them in the pits, was looking forward to trying some VegasFuel. Best of luck with the car and buisness. :)

He's now sponsoring himself. As we all know it costs a ton of money just to get the car there let alone all of the incidentals that com with it, parts damage, hotels, ect. There's nobody to pay those bills but him so I'm not to surprised.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back