Mark Oswald Driving This Weekend (1 Viewer)

It's been far too long since he's been behind the wheel. It'll be great to see him out there again.

Thats the best news of the day. Being from Louisiana its always good to root for the hometown man. Plus Mark is a damn good tuner and was(is) also a damn good driver.

That's fantastic news. I couldn't be more excited for Mark. I've always been a fan of his and this will be a great opportunity for him. I always figured that he was the logical choice to drive in Mike's absence anyways.

hope he goes a few rnds. on sunday.
anyone know about John Lawson?
(was always a chicago regular)

That's too cool!!! I've always thought Mark was one of the best drivers and there weren't many that worked harder than he did. Go Mark!!!

Dave

Good luck to Mark this weekend... Always one of my favorite drivers all the way back to his Candies & Hughes days!

I`ve always been a big Oswald fan, would love to see him go some rounds on Sunday! Link said its his first race since `92...didn`t he win E-town in like `94 driving the In-N-Out car?

Can he drive? I'd say he can! Here's one of my all-time favorite drag racing photos.
oswald.jpg

IF only they could have gotten IN-n-OUT BURGER to do a 1 race sponsorship.. That would've been really great.. :D:D

Didnt he also drive the Petosa Bros. funny car? I always liked that car. Simple scheme but pretty. Anybody have a pic of that car?:):)

One of the best non regular wheel men out there. One of the top 5 to put in a funny car with the likes of Dunn, Pulde, Hawley and Burkhart. That damned Skuza kid ain't half bad either.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back