Live, Baby , Live (1 Viewer)

Bobby

Nitro Member
till the end of qualifying? woo hoo.
Busch race on next, but the guide says it's a repeat. So I guess they'll bump it.
A repeat ? Yep. They already televised that race this afternoon.

This is killer. I love it. Scelzi had me LMFAO!!!!!!!!
Love seeing the "LIVE" in the upper right.
ESPN2 doing great so far!

Definitely thanks to ESPN2 for taking advantage of the circumstances and giving us some live coverage. This is pretty awesome.

Is it just me or does it look like Scelzi has lost some weight? He's lookin' good. :)

Man, I love seeing that track, too. What a great facility. Can't wait to take a trip there again.

With John Force's qualifying streak on the line, they are staying with it - now say something bad about ESPN and the NHRA TV package!! Once again, live trumps taped, even if it is a taped NASCAR replay.

It was nice seeing it live all the way through. Hopefully it continues in the future. And man, Scelzi is a riot! I had tears in my eyes laughing.

Don't mind me, I forgot I'm watching it delayed an hour on the DVR....:eek:

I thought hmmm but when I saw they'd already shown that Busch race once today, I knew we were in for a treat. That was seriously one of the best if not the best drag racing broadcasts I've seen. Paul Page even got excited. Damn!

and yeah Scelzi has lost weight. Sonofagun looks pretty good. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :p

Does anyone know the person at ESPN we need to email and say THANKS for the LIVE coverage and not jumping over to that other racing coverage.......

Bruce beat me to it. We need to write to ESPN and thack them for showing the whole set of qualifying. Anybody have an e-mail address?????

jim

I was impressed as well that the show went 36min over, LIVE, and actually bumped a NASCRAP event even though it was a repeat :D Oh and have I mentioned lately how incredibly awesome it is in HD? :cool:

I was impressed as well that the show went 36min over, LIVE, and actually bumped a NASCRAP event even though it was a repeat :D Oh and have I mentioned lately how incredibly awesome it is in HD? :cool:

Can you imagine how pissed those NASCAR fans were - :D
And . . . their prerace show was bumped by Ladies' Tennis !!!!

HD programming improves with every race - :cool:
I thought the guys did a great job of broadcasting live - they don't get to do that very often.

What did Dave say to Ashley????:confused:
Quote- "IF YOU COULD SEE ERIC, ONE MORE TIME; WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO HIM"
At which time Ashley teared up and started crying... 45 seconds that ripped my heart out... :( They kept the camera on her the entire time and zoomed in of course... But Ashley was able to answer the question while tears just poured from her beautiful eyes... It just didn't seem like a question that should have been asked when the wound is barely a scab...

I know that some questions want an answer... I just think that one, should have waited or never been asked at all...
I'm sorry, but Dave Rieff crossed the line... IMO- :mad:

I might point out that Dunn asked the same question of JF... It was like his breath was taken away and I really thought John was going to cry as well... He teared up and choked back tears, but answered Dunn's question and moved on...

EDIT- What will you remember most about Eric?? That would have been a more appropriate question IMO...

Last edited:
They finally give us live qualifying...and everyones so excited they drive off into the sand!!:rolleyes:
I think everyone is just in a state of shock Billy... :eek: Wait until tomorrow or in two weeks when something else bumps DR coverage... Don't go kissing babies just yet... :D It was a very nice change however... Maybe a once in a lifetime experience for some... :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back