Brainerd Sportsman show (1 Viewer)

Hiproger

Nitro Member
National Dragster has the repeat of the Brainerd Pro race listed for 3:00am to 5:00am 8/18/06 as Kelly posted on another thread. I just checked the ESPN schedule & they have the Brainerd Sportsman race listed at 3:30am to 5:00am on 8/18/06.:eek:
Don't know which one they'll end up showing. Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up about the different listings. Personally I'd rather see the sportsman race rather than a repeat of that chopped up Pro mess but we'll just have to wait & see............"HIP"

Just checked. Here in the west it is scheduled on ESPN2 from 12:00 AM to 1:30 AM.

Looks like I'll watch the World of Outlaws race from Williams Grove Speedway at 10:00 PM on the Outdoor Channel and then flip it over to ESPN2 at midnight to watch the drag races from Brainerd.

They showed a repeat of the pros. I believe the Lucas Oil Series broadcast from Brainerd is scheduled for tomorrow night.

Kelly, according to National Dragster the Sportsman show will be shown at 12:00am to 1:00am on Aug. 20th............"HIP"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back