Little Intro about CH3NO2JAY (1 Viewer)

CH3NO2JAY

Nitro Member
Hello Everyone

My name is Jason and I've been going to the track since I was able to walk on my own. (So my old man never had to carry me) I consider Great Lakes Dragaway my home track to this day, despite I live in Chicago. My old man use to take me to a lot of the midwest tracks (US 30, US 41, etc.) and I got hook at a very young age. I've always been a fan of the Nitro cars and I know I maybe committing a sin here, but I'm a huge fan of Pro Stock. :)

I had the pleasure of helping a few Nostalgia Top Fuel teams in the past and I'm hoping to get back into the game, but build my 1973 Cuda into a 10.5" tire car in the future.

I can go on, but I just thought a simple intro would be the appropriate thing to do prior to posting away....

Welcome aboard Jason! We're glad you chimed in. Just remember to keep a stiff upper lip, thick skin and some wading boots for when guys like me post.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I use to be a regular on Header Flames when Nitronic was around and I'm a lurker on a few forums. I have pretty tough skin and a open mind, so I usually do not take offense to anything when it comes to online activity. :) Plus, I love talking tech...

bdy3.gif

Welcome to the Mater, Jason

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back