Life is Good! (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Fireball

Nitro Member
Just sitting here, wife and kids in the pool. In my "office" with Nascar on the big screen (muted), NHRA audiocast on the 'puter, windows open in the 'Mater, and DRC for the detailed stats. Cold beer in the fridge and no lines at the 'john'........AHHHHH life is good! If you can't be there, technology can give you second best!

Just sitting here, wife and kids in the pool. In my "office" with Nascar on the big screen (muted), NHRA audiocast on the 'puter, windows open in the 'Mater, and DRC for the detailed stats. Cold beer in the fridge and no lines at the 'john'........AHHHHH life is good! If you can't be there, technology can give you second best!

I'll second that. Technology is awesome.

It wasn't that long ago that I relied on a phone call or a national publication for race results. I can only hope for a live internet video feed in the future if not a live TV broadcast eventually. Maybe NHRA would consider a channel that showed National events live and could fill in with all the divisional events? Or better yet a 'Drag Racing' channel that showed all sanctions?

Last edited:
i`m with you on all the points except the nascar part :D (j/k) :D racin is racin and its all good!

Whoa Richard..Hands locked behind the head..legs stretched and crossed..kickin back..awww yea..life is grand!!!
grinning-smiley-047.gif

NASCAR!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
DUDE, Step back from the Screen, This wont hurt a bit!!

Man, that is what I am talkin' 'bout!!!!
:D

When I"m at Wrighstville Beach on the weekend, we always head up to the Beachside Bar for Eliminations and dabble in Southern Comfort. I woke up this morning thanking not only technology, but GOD, for making girls who have no qualms about walking around in bikini tops ALL NIGHT LONG! :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back