Lesenko's Boomer (1 Viewer)

It was a fireball when he passed where I was then the body collapsed then blew off.
He made the show with that pass though. They said Dunn had another body. But a lot of work to do other than replacing the body.

Last edited:
He talks about how he felt about the explosion in the article seemed pretty content with his safety considering he said this:

“It could have been a rocker arm or something else,” Lesenko speculated. “There’s nowhere to place blame. We struggled a bit with our clutch this year and I tell you, I have a great crew and great team. It’s drag racing. That’s why we wear firesuits.”

I read some comments about how Big Jim "won't be happy" and how Lesenko probably won't be returning next year. Did I miss something? I watched the video and he was driving that car until it stopped, with a face full of fire EVEN after the body came off. Unless there was something happening where he should have lifted, I don't know, but he made the show on that pass besides. Looked like a parts failure to me.

I read some comments about how Big Jim "won't be happy" and how Lesenko probably won't be returning next year. Did I miss something? I watched the video and he was driving that car until it stopped, with a face full of fire EVEN after the body came off. Unless there was something happening where he should have lifted, I don't know, but he made the show on that pass besides. Looked like a parts failure to me.

When is Big Jim ever happy? Secondly, the list of people willing to cut him a check to drive that car isn't getting any longer. It's not like he's paying these guys LOL.

It's a good thing there wasn't a photog standing along the wall right where the car was at :36 in the video!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back