Launch to a Dream Sweepstakes (1 Viewer)

farmje

Nitro Member
I remember signing up for this a few months ago on a website, and I freaking WON THE GRAND PRIZE. After I finished crapping my pants, calling everyone I knew, and experienced the most surreal feeling, I am sharing with my friends on the Mater that I won this thing. Anyone have any suggestions for Gainesville?

Jeremy,

Congratulations: you are the grand prize winner of the 2008 "Launch To A Dream" Sweepstakes. You will receive a 2-day "Super Class Driving Course (Dragster or Firebird only) at Racing Schools, LLC in Gainesville, Florida. Hotel Accomodations at sponsor specified hotel for two nights, and $250.00 spending cash for airfare/transportation to and from Gainesvillle, FL.

How freaking crazy is that?

I remember signing up for this a few months ago on a website, and I freaking WON THE GRAND PRIZE. After I finished crapping my pants, calling everyone I knew, and experienced the most surreal feeling, I am sharing with my friends on the Mater that I won this thing. Anyone have any suggestions for Gainesville?

Jeremy,

Congratulations: you are the grand prize winner of the 2008 "Launch To A Dream" Sweepstakes. You will receive a 2-day "Super Class Driving Course (Dragster or Firebird only) at Racing Schools, LLC in Gainesville, Florida. Hotel Accomodations at sponsor specified hotel for two nights, and $250.00 spending cash for airfare/transportation to and from Gainesvillle, FL.

How freaking crazy is that?

Congrats! Have fun!

Wow Jeremy, that's way cool. Like I tell people, you can't win if you don't play. Several years ago GM Performance Parts would have a display of a Warren Johnson look alike Trans Am you could enter to win as the grand prize. I got a certified letter from some marketing company in LA I was sure it had to be some sort of scam. It said you may be the winner of (not the grand prize, but first place) a ZZ4 crate motor, and the date I had to respond to it was already past. I called, and sure enough it was legit, signed the releases and here it landed. The next year at BIR I'm filling out the entry and some young kid says "Nobody ever wins that crap". I looked at his pals and said "You see that ZZ4 on the stand, that's what I got last year. It was worth the time it took to enter". Have fun in Gainesville!:)

That is so awesome Jeremy, congrats, same here, I never thought that actual people won those prizes. I went on the 2007 Hot Rod Power Tour and won a GM Crate Motor and that changed the way I thought about the contests. Congrats again, and have a blast.:D

Hey there...make sure to get your paperwork filled out so we can get you your prize! See you in Gainesville soon!

We'll help you figure out which car is better for you...no problem. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back