A FANTASTIC Contest from K&N and GM!! (1 Viewer)

Kati

Nitro Member
Hey folks....this is a great contest!!

Tell your friends....tell your neighbors......get signed up!!!!!!!!!

General Motors and K&N Bring You the Chance to Win!

NHRA POWERade Pro Stock Car racers will soon head to Summit Motorsports Park at Norwalk, Ohio for a chance to win $50,000 at the 2008 K&N Horsepower Challenge Race. Racers are not the only ones that can win. You can enter the sweepstakes for a chance to attend the race courtesy of K&N and a chance to win the Pontiac G6 courtesy of General Motors by entering “The K&N Horsepower Challenge” Sweepstakes.

Eight K&N Horsepower Challenge Sweepstakes finalists will receive a once-in-a-lifetime trip for two to the Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals in Norwalk, Ohio. In addition one of these eight finalists will win the Grand Prize, a new Pontiac G6 GXP coupe courtesy of Pontiac.

Each finalist prize trip package includes roundtrip coach-class air travel for two, a maximum of five days and four nights double occupancy at a hotel, meals and ground transportation. Finalists must start travel on June 26, 2008 and will have the option to complete travel on June 29 or June 30, 2008. See “The K&N Horsepower Challenge” Sweepstakes Official Rules.

On June 28, 2008 at Summit Motorsports Park each finalist will be randomly paired with one of the eight Pro Stock Car drivers competing in the K&N Horsepower Challenge Race. Each finalist will join their driver on a stage before driver eliminations begin. The sweepstakes finalist that is paired with the winner of the K&N Horsepower Challenge Race will win a brand new Pontiac G6 GXP courtesy of Pontiac.

No purchase is necessary. Sweepstakes ends May 25, 2008 at 12:00 PM PT. You must be at least18 years of age to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to full Official Rules. Void in NY & FL and wherever else prohibited.

To enter the K&N Horsepower Challenge Sweepstakes complete the entry form.

K&N Horsepower Challenge Sweepstakes - Win a Pontiac G6 GXP!

NO! NO! NO!

Don't enter. I entered last week and if more people enter it will hurt my chances of winning.

In fact forget you ever read this thread and if you must enter then enter my name instead :D:p

NO! NO! NO!

Don't enter. I entered last week and if more people enter it will hurt my chances of winning.

In fact forget you ever read this thread and if you must enter then enter my name instead :D:p

Now that's some funny stuff, PJ!

Good luck and I hope you DO win!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back