Want to win a chance at your competition license? (1 Viewer)

Kati

Nitro Member
2a74532ed579e546fba2f77cd0885aa4.jpg

EARN YOUR COMPETITION LICENSE!!

If you or someone you know has always dreamed of competing on the IHRA circuit, this could be the beginning of your IHRA Drag Racing Career! IHRA and Frank Hawley’s Drag Racing School have teamed up to award one lucky fan a chance to earn their competition license! (NHRA license transferable to IHRA)

You could win the grand prize consisting of a two-day Super Class at Frank Hawley’s Drag Racing School, (Gainesville, FL) double occupancy room for two nights, and $250 toward airfare/travel (an estimated value of $2,250). IHRA also will select 25 second-prize winners, each of whom will receive a Frank Hawley Drag Racing School T-Shirt and a $250 gift certificate to use toward any competition class at the Gainesville location.

“I’m excited about it,” Frank Hawley explains. “IHRA is a huge organization. They cover a lot of the country and obviously a lot of the east coast which is where we are located here in Gainesville. I think by doing some promotions with IHRA, having one of our staff members, Kathy Fisher at the events and other school graduates like Laurie Cannister racing with IHRA and our connection together is really going to be great.”

“We have twenty-three years of training drivers,” Frank adds. “We want to let all the IHRA drivers know that we are excited to be doing this promotion with IHRA and that we welcome anybody that wants to go IHRA racing to come on down to the school. We can get them the same kind of training we get all the drivers and get them licensed too, so they can get out and compete in the faster cars. There are a number of (IHRA) drivers that have been through our school. Matt Hagan for example, who is running IHRA Nitro Funny Car this year, is one of our graduates. We’ve got a number of drivers who have been through our programs that are competing in IHRA.”

YOU CAN ENTER TO WIN NOW with the possibility of joining the over 15,000 graduates of Frank Hawley’s Drag Racing School!!

Complete contest rules and online entry available only on IHRA.com. Contest ends October 31, 2008 and all winners will be selected November 5, 2008.

See the Video! – 1320 TV

Well, since we don't have the CA location any longer...we are adding more remote classes!!

VEGAS BABY!!! (Coming in September!) :D

Well, since we don't have the CA location any longer...

As a businessman, I do understand business. I know why Frank had to make the tuff decision he did. I went through the S/C class. AWSOME !

It is just sad to think how many people will miss out on running the 1/4 mile at Pomoma. Fast Jack and Thomas Bayer coaching you thru......having Ryan or Bobby strap you in.........waving to Stu at the Top End turnaround..........Gary Stallone and Sharai (HotRod) in the office.....

It has helped a lot of racers get there start..........and many others get a taste of this thing they call Drag Racing. (PS there is No cure!!! :D)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back