lanes + request for Nhra (1 Viewer)

tom

Nitro Member
coincidence or CONSPIRACY ?? anyone else notice that the last two races the left lane was better until 2nd round on Sunday?
ALSO can someone supply a phone number I can text on Sunday when the audiocast or live timing aren't working. If you don't want to publish it, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Doug Kalitta marched on down the track won first round in the right lane with a 3.821 (albeit on a hole shot to Torrance's quicker 3.804). Most of the guys with lane choice were picking the right lane in round 1. All 4 of the round 2 winners in top fuel were out of the right lane, both of the winners in the semis were in the right lane and the winner in the finals was in the right lane. Round 1 of funny car was a perfect 4-4 split between the lanes, all 4 winners in round 2 were in the right lane, it was split 1-1 in the semis, and the winner came out of the left lane in the finals. I don't think this one is on NHRA/Safety Safari for track prep. There were plenty of representative runs in both lanes.

Pro Stock guys weren't happy, they wanted NHRA to drag track after Fuel cars or something to that effect, I didn't catch all of it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back