Kick VICK out of the NFL - indicted for dog fighting (1 Viewer)

The sponsors have to bail out..considering the public pressure.

If he's guilty..hang him..but there is a process involved. Look at the Duke case..they were hanged before trial. Coach lost his job..team canceled for the year..all because of a DA out of control.

Personally..I feel Vick was probably involved. But this isn't OJ..and it isn't LA. If there is proof..he'll go down. But to some..and some organizations..he's already gone down..which is sad until the case runs its course. It is also scary shit if he isn't guilty.

I agree that if he did do this then he needs to pay, its harmful, mean and senseless. But until we treat other humans better I really can't get all riled up about a dog.

Flak jacket is on, helmet is secure flame away:)

You do have a point, and I don’t disagree, however, look at the killers that have been caught and tried. The biggest majority abused animals when they were younger.

I believe if a person is capable of abusing an innocent animal and/or killing it, then they would have no problem killing you or me....regardless if they're a famous person, or the fourteen year old living down the street.

And boy, I haven't read your 'critique' of the copy & paste deal since the 'new Mater'. Thanks for the memories. Nothing wrong with posting the news.... That way MY opinion is not there to influence the reader, know what I mean?

Then shouldn't you post EVERY article of news? Because it seems to me that you post only one's attributed to YOUR opinions.

Seriously, thanks for bringing us the news that apparently none of us could ever find on the internet or on TV by ourselves.

Where to I subscribe to the "Personal Crusade Times"? I'd like home delivery.

Vick has always looked like a felon...now we know he lives like one and will soon be one! He's always fit the profile. This is a classic example of stereotyping...justified.

When he's found guilty maybe he should be thrown into a pit and bitten to death...just like the poor animals he illegally bet on, trained, fed and encouraged. Then when he's just a breath or two from death someone should shoot him (like they do the dogs). That would be justice...especially if someone rolled tape...

Vick has always looked like a felon...now we know he lives like one and will soon be one! He's always fit the profile. This is a classic example of stereotyping...justified.

When he's found guilty maybe he should be thrown into a pit and bitten to death...just like the poor animals he illegally bet on, trained, fed and encouraged. Then when he's just a breath or two from death someone should shoot him (like they do the dogs). That would be justice...especially if someone rolled tape...

I like your thinking Johnny, an Eye for an Eye... and yeah, Vick is a Gangsta, so is that Iverson kid that plays B-ball... something about the water in Newport News...

And yeah, training an Alpha Male to fight is a human thing... it's wrong humans do it for "our" enjoyment... in their world, it's only a fight to the death when it's about being the pack leader... but normally a sub doesn't go up against a dom... but then, this isn't about Pack... only humans make fighting a 'sport'... afterall, there's something in "our" make-up that makes us enjoy "JUICE"....

But, in some ways, I have a very low opinion of the "Human Race"... That's why we invented gods... There's got to be SOMETHING better than this...

Maybe he can get a Presidential pardon or sentence commutation. They seem to be the rage these days. Why, you don't even have to exhaust appeals to get one of them.

Now some of you folks just post for the sake of trying to undermine the purpose of this thread. Have a ball.... I'm not biting.

You're entitled to your opinions on this and every subject.

BTW... while some of you were bickering and ranking atrocities to living beings, Nike dropped the creep. But hey! You're free to believe whatever you want about this case.

And, if by some mistake by a lawyer, he is found 'not guilty', that doesn't make him 'innocent'. Remember OJ?

End of my input. Believe what you want (as you will anyway). ;)

I do believe he is guilty also and I think he should serve some serious time. I was just trying to get people to stop and think for a second. We are so quick to judge that we toss too many victims over the cliff in the jury of public opinion nowadays. Like I said before with the Duke Lacross team, they lost so much but all the people who lambasted and protest against them are nowhere to be seen now with apologies.

As far as companies dropping him that really means nothing. They have an image to protect for their protect and if someone does something, anything to tarnish that imagie then they need to be dropped.

Vick has always looked like a felon...now we know he lives like one and will soon be one! He's always fit the profile. This is a cc example of stereotyping...justified.lassi

can you explain what exactly is justifiable sterotyping, and why it refers to Vick? And just what does" look like a felon mean"? Also, how do you know he lives like one. Just courious to know what profile he fits, and who gave you or any one else the right to pass judgement. :mad::(

can you explain what exactly is justifiable sterotyping, and why it refers to Vick? And just what does" look like a felon mean"? Also, how do you know he lives like one. Just courious to know what profile he fits, and who gave you or any one else the right to pass judgement. :mad::(

If you don't know the answers to your own questions, I think that says quite a bit. It would take a 'special' person to defend him, nonetheless support him in the court of public opinion.

Good luck with that...:eek:

If you don't know the answers to your own questions, I think that says quite a bit. It would take a 'special' person to defend him, nonetheless support him in the court of public opinion.

Good luck with that...:eek:

Answer the questions!!! When did I say that I was defending him? Tell me John, don't worry, I'll wait:eek::eek:
Also, I want to make sure you understand that I do not condone or side with anyone who knowingly breaks the law!!! I am not willing to try him in the court of public opiion either. None of us have inside info on this case, nor were we witnesses to the crimes he's accused of. The only thing that you are looking at is what the media is saying about it. So basically, you're forming your opinion on second hand, sensationalized info, and I think that says more than a bit about you, sir:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Not to worry PJ, your little nutty buddy's will be safe!!!

Unless of course..............YOU PISS ME OFF!!!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back