Kick VICK out of the NFL - indicted for dog fighting (3 Viewers)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
I hope ALL of the animal lovers on this board will TAKE ACTION against this dirt bag and that he suffers the worst consequences possible for his soul-less torture of animals who have no voice to ask for help. Please pass this along to your animal loving friends as well

I altered the letter I sent, calling for him to be fired, not merely suspended. There need sto be consequences for involving oneself if such a horrific 'sport' and a very clear message must be sent to everyone, that such conduct will NOT be tolerated in a civilized society.

https://community.hsus.org/campaign...ource=gaba66&gclid=CNH2-rP5uI0CFRE4OAodJxQmLQ

Please be aware that passive and submissive dogs are used as 'bait' to train the killer dogs.

Do NOT let your animal(s) out of your sight.

What a piece of crap person . This guy deserves the same treatment as these poor animals . Its low life scum bags like this dope dealing fool who give these dogs a bad name to start . I don't care if it was a APBT or a poodle or a lion no animal deserves this treatment . I hope they send this worthless excuse for a person to the electric chair like he did these poor animals .

And as for the Atlanta falcons they are prtty much saying o well we need this dope dealing dog fighting gangster on our team so we can win .Instead of standing up for what is right and sending him packing .

He will get his KARMA is a Biotch for sure !!

Maybe he'll be sent to the NBA? Say, Denver???

May he have a generous outpouring of abuse every time he takes a snap.
Might I suggest global barking from the grandstands forever?

I personally think Vick is nothing but a thug/punk..but his involvement has not been determined yet.

From that link: "Please immediately suspend Michael Vick from the NFL for his alleged involvement in dogfighting."

If it is actually found that he was a hands on participant..nail him!! But until the facts are out..allegations are just that.

The crime is on the lowest level of human behavior for sure..and he'll get his due if it's true.

From what I've read..he grew up in Newport News..which he has dubbed Bad Newz..which is the name of his registered kennel.

Hampton Roads does not claim his Gangsta @$$... he may be from Newport News... But... I'm happy it's FROM....

Thankfully there are people in this world who take this seriously.

I guess I am not "in this world" as you label me since everything I post has a Jackee target painted dead center?

My reference was to the numerous "Thugs" in the NBA that are continually running into the law where he might well fit? Maybe I should have said the Cincinnati Bengals so everyone could have understood? Or, for you, I could have said he could join up with Warren Johnson motor sports to make my point?

Am I also to believe you wouldn't condone abuse from the stands answering back to this criminal in terms he would not only understand but be further embarrassed by? With 22 players on the field every play a simple "Boo" could apply to anyone of them but barking would further convict this convict in his conscience. I guess it was just too bold a thought for the likes of you.

A careful review of our communication's history would reveal your open dislike for me, my comments and everything Bobby Miller. I don't understand it beyond my appreciation and support of WJ who you have neither appreciated nor supported but why must you constantly lie in wait for my comments to deride your interpretation of them? The same careful search of our interactions will demonstrate that I won't do that to you.

It's getting old Jackee but for you I'll repost my remarks in terms you'll easier understand.

Michael Vick should get the full extent of the consequences the law can offer him for such irresponsible atrocities.

That better or still inappropriate to you??????? Geesh Jackee????

Just recently, they found a dog up here that had survived being a "training" subject for dog fighting. The authorities said that for a while, every time anyone came near him, he would drop to the floor, cower and shake horribly, even defecating at times. It was a pitiful sight, they said. He's doing better now, but will never be quite right.

If Vick is found guilty, this piece of trash needs to be permanently excluded from the money pot that the NFL has become.

He's already lost his merchandising contract. The shoe company that was ready to sell his shoes has pulled the plug on the project. That had to be expensive for them, but I believe it was the right call.

I guess I am not "in this world" as you label me since everything I post has a Jackee target painted dead center?

My reference was to the numerous "Thugs" in the NBA that are continually running into the law where he might well fit? Maybe I should have said the Cincinnati Bengals so everyone could have understood? Or, for you, I could have said he could join up with Warren Johnson motor sports to make my point?

Am I also to believe you wouldn't condone abuse from the stands answering back to this criminal in terms he would not only understand but be further embarrassed by? With 22 players on the field every play a simple "Boo" could apply to anyone of them but barking would further convict this convict in his conscience. I guess it was just too bold a thought for the likes of you.

A careful review of our communication's history would reveal your open dislike for me, my comments and everything Bobby Miller. I don't understand it beyond my appreciation and support of WJ who you have neither appreciated nor supported but why must you constantly lie in wait for my comments to deride your interpretation of them? The same careful search of our interactions will demonstrate that I won't do that to you.

It's getting old Jackee but for you I'll repost my remarks in terms you'll easier understand.

Michael Vick should get the full extent of the consequences the law can offer him for such irresponsible atrocities.

That better or still inappropriate to you??????? Geesh Jackee????

Know what Mr. Miller? You really need to get over yourself. I don't think one way or another about you OR your hero.... but OMG, you just had to bring HIM into a post. Talk about getting old! :rolleyes:

Just responding to your sarcastic remark about something many people take seriously. I would have replied the same, no matter who posted it. Although in your world, I'm sure you cannot believe that.

You're only fooling yourself if you think I have nothing better to do with my time and energy, then to wait for an opportunity to jump on you. Geez... get real.

And what can I say about your dragging ol' WJ into a post about dog fighting?
Really, 'Doc'...... you create a problem where none exists. But hey! Knock yourself out.

Make it a great day!

Vick has always looked like a Felon....looks like the stereo-typing was accurate after all.

What's up with the WJ connection Bobby mentioned? Is he part of this with Vick??? I'm shocked.....:D

IF he is guilty then he should be gone BUT

there seems to be short memories here. It was not long ago that people were up and arms, sending letters, holding vigils and marches when the Duke Lacross team was accused of rape. Supposedly there was all kinds of evidence that these boys had committed this horrible crime. Coaches lost their jobs, the enitire team was suspended from playing the rest of the season and they had this shadow hanging over them. Now we have learned it was all a lie, of course the public outrage and condemnation has not return to admit they were wrong or to apologize. We are too quick to judge and sentences before everything is known. In out instant, got to have it now society we seem to refuse to wait for the wheels of justice to act.

So now we want to fire Vick for allegations. It may be that he is guilty, if so then he deserves to be kicked out, as do other criminals who are in sports, however since I'm pretty sure that this is still the USA, I'm gonna wait until more facts come out and a trial is had.

Vick has already said that he wasn't aware of what was going on in the home he bought for his cousin(?). How could he not know dogs were fighting each other to death? There would be signs of the struggles and the fighting pit. His plea of ignorance doesn't wash. This guy has been nothing but trouble from day one. And let's not forget his little brother who was kicked out of college (a full ride scholarship) for criminal activities and breaking team rules. Now we find out that it was his cousin holding the fights.

NICE FAMILY..HUH??? What a bunch of hoodlums...they're all TRASH!!!

I understand the videos are pretty compelling, even if he didn't go to trial yet

I had not heard that there were videos but again at one point there was supposedly clear dna evidence int eh duke case. I'm not saying the guy is innocent, I too believe he did it, however everyone is so quick to judge anymore that those pesky little things called facts seemed to get tossed aside.

THe new commish of the nfl has shown that he will not tolerate criminals as he has already tossed pacman jones out for the season as well as one of the bengals for 1/2 the year. When the time comes Vick will be suspended also.

So Jackee....let me see if I understand this correctly...

Time after time we've read your "copy and paste" topics on the "American Way" piggybacked by your non-wavering support of this great country.

Yet, in this case you seem to be unable to give an American citizen his due process in the judicial system.

Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Granted, if he's found guilty then by all means he should be punished as the judicial system deems necessary. However, and correct me if I'm wrong, but he and any other defendant is innocent until proven guilty.

So Jackee....let me see if I understand this correctly...

Time after time we've read your "copy and paste" topics on the "American Way" piggybacked by your non-wavering support of this great country.

Yet, in this case you seem to be unable to give an American citizen his due process in the judicial system.

Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Granted, if he's found guilty then by all means he should be punished as the judicial system deems necessary. However, and correct me if I'm wrong, but he and any other defendant is innocent until proven guilty.

So, Drew ... I guess you could chalk this up as just being one of those cases being 'tried in the court of public opinion' ..... you know, like the war on terror, the war in Iraq, the President, etc. In this case, it's just us "common folk" voicing our opinions in defense of those who have no voice to speak for and protect themselves.

And boy, I haven't read your 'critique' of the copy & paste deal since the 'new Mater'. Thanks for the memories. Nothing wrong with posting the news.... That way MY opinion is not there to influence the reader, know what I mean? He/she can draw their own conclusions from the piece as it was written. I know that's a difficult concept to wrap one's mind around though. ;)

But you go & have yourself a real nice day now, ya hear? :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back