Kick VICK out of the NFL - indicted for dog fighting (1 Viewer)

Drew, permit me to stand up for Jackee here.
This has been ongoing and his involvement has numerous incidents to back up the suspicions. The due process could end up like OJ Simpson if he spends enough money and gets the press coverage OJ did but it doesn't change the fact that these atrocities took place. I won't stake my life on his guilt or innocence but there are sure a lot of flies on this piece of crap.

Someone on local Sports Talk Radio 2 days ago said......'What's the big deal? It's only dogs!' I almost puked. :(

i missed this on the coverage of the indictment yesterday.....does anybody know if it is going to be a trial by judge or jury????

Someone on local Sports Talk Radio 2 days ago said......'What's the big deal? It's only dogs!' I almost puked. :(

Sad thing is though while flipping through the channels last night I stopped on I think CNN with Nancy Grace (i think). I came into the talk during the middle of it but they were comparing Vick to Kobe and his rape charges. The guy actually said what Vick is accused of is worse then what Kobe did. I nearly fell out of my chair. She actually tried to call him on it with a horrifying shock look on her face. He didn't even backpedal off of it, just said well to some people it could be. WTF. Animal cruelty is worse then Rape against a human?!?!? That just doesn't make sense to me.

I agree that if he did do this then he needs to pay, its harmful, mean and senseless. But until we treat other humans better I really can't get all riled up about a dog.

Flak jacket is on, helmet is secure flame away:)

oh and chances are Vick will be going down on this. Just heard that 95% of FEDERAL indcitments end up in guilty verdicts. Apparently the feds do their homework very well before they bring charges.

Sad thing is though while flipping through the channels last night I stopped on I think CNN with Nancy Grace (i think). I came into the talk during the middle of it but they were comparing Vick to Kobe and his rape charges. The guy actually said what Vick is accused of is worse then what Kobe did. I nearly fell out of my chair. She actually tried to call him on it with a horrifying shock look on her face. He didn't even backpedal off of it, just said well to some people it could be. WTF. Animal cruelty is worse then Rape against a human?!?!? That just doesn't make sense to me.

I agree that if he did do this then he needs to pay, its harmful, mean and senseless. But until we treat other humans better I really can't get all riled up about a dog.

Flak jacket is on, helmet is secure flame away:)

I'm surprised that you've set up a pecking order for the seriousness of atrocities

Last edited:
I'm shocked that you haven't

I would think most people would consider rape worse than animal abuse.

I do not 'rank' crimes against living, breathing, pain feeling, fear feeling creatures.... no matter what species they come in. All life is sacred.

That mentality is precisely how animal abuse thrives. They're just 'animals'.

Well I do. Kicking my kid will get a much harsher repsonse from me then kicking the dog. yes both are wrong

So based on your response in a death penalty state you would agree that a person should be executed for killing an animal just as a person.

I do not support the death penalty.

How about checking the stats that say that people who abuse animals are far more likely to hurt human beings.

Get the connection yet?

I do not support the death penalty.

How about checking the stats that say that people who abuse animals are far more likely to hurt human beings.

Get the connection yet?

I don't doubt that people who hurt animals are messed up but your original statement was that you do not rank crimes.

I could not look at a women and say yeah what happened to you was bad but what Vick did was just as bad. To me that is illogical and heartless.

I do not 'rank' crimes against living, breathing, pain feeling, fear feeling creatures.... no matter what species they come in. All life is sacred.

That mentality is precisely how animal abuse thrives. They're just 'animals'.

Is all life truely sacred or just the cuddely cute ones. I can't believe that you have never swatted a mosquito or set a trap for a mouse. By your statement that all life is sacred along with your belief that all crimes against species are being equal then the fly I killed earlier puts me in the same category as Vick?

ahh I sense a Ron White devotee :)

PJ knows a great comic! Ron is truly a very funny guy. I have seen him several times and he's hilarious. Not one you would want to take your kids to see though!

Bye the way and back to the subject I agree with you PJ. I think all crimes are bad but there are some worse than others and raping a woman is alot worse than fighting dogs and I still hope they get him good for it.

When my wife and I went to Puerto Rico a few years ago she couldnt believe that they actually have cockfighting areana's.

Is all life truely sacred or just the cuddely cute ones. I can't believe that you have never swatted a mosquito or set a trap for a mouse. By your statement that all life is sacred along with your belief that all crimes against species are being equal then the fly I killed earlier puts me in the same category as Vick?

Damn you to hell, PJ.

Oh by the way, if what she says is true I trust she's a vegetarian too.

Now some of you folks just post for the sake of trying to undermine the purpose of this thread. Have a ball.... I'm not biting.

You're entitled to your opinions on this and every subject.

BTW... while some of you were bickering and ranking atrocities to living beings, Nike dropped the creep. But hey! You're free to believe whatever you want about this case.

And, if by some mistake by a lawyer, he is found 'not guilty', that doesn't make him 'innocent'. Remember OJ?

End of my input. Believe what you want (as you will anyway). ;)

Now some of you folks just post for the sake of trying to undermine the purpose of this thread. Have a ball.... I'm not biting.

You're entitled to your opinions on this and every subject.

BTW... while some of you were bickering and ranking atrocities to living beings, Nike dropped the creep. But hey! You're free to believe whatever you want about this case.

And, if by some mistake by a lawyer, he is found 'not guilty', that doesn't make him 'innocent'. Remember OJ?

End of my input. Believe what you want (as you will anyway). ;)
Well, it's all settled then. He's guilty.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back