KB RACING SOLD (1 Viewer)

there is article on revised KB racing on nhra.com......c. caruso, greg anderson, and i'm assuming koretsky and hartford?
other's as engine customers only?

Hope Dallas Glenn is able to stay out there too. I had heard a few years ago Eric Latino was looking to run pro stock. Have not heard anymore on that. If Dave Connolly is able to fine tune Camrie Caruso’s driving the way it seemed he helped Erica Enders this could bring her to the next level. Not saying that she is not currently an excellent driver.

Hope Dallas Glenn is able to stay out there too. I had heard a few years ago Eric Latino was looking to run pro stock. Have not heard anymore on that. If Dave Connolly is able to fine tune Camrie Caruso’s driving the way it seemed he helped Erica Enders this could bring her to the next level. Not saying that she is not currently an excellent driver.
Dallas main sponsor announced a two year extension late in the season so he should be fine.

woops, forgot about dallas glenn......will be pulling for all cars in the stable of
this new venture with titan engines......also, would love nothing more than to see camrie with most female wins in class in '23.
with PS basically the battle of two engine builders, the class should come together and figure out a new race format for the class.
each race would still have one winner, but you could do more with possible cumulative team points towards a team championship?
first rounds of each race would be team A car vs. team B car? ...... each team to consist of 8 cars. you could have substitutes come and go on each team.
there would be 16 cars at each race ....... tell me that wouldn't attract attention? create rivalries?

woops, forgot about dallas glenn......will be pulling for all cars in the stable of
this new venture with titan engines......also, would love nothing more than to see camrie with most female wins in class in '23.
with PS basically the battle of two engine builders, the class should come together and figure out a new race format for the class.
each race would still have one winner, but you could do more with possible cumulative team points towards a team championship?
first rounds of each race would be team A car vs. team B car? ...... each team to consist of 8 cars. you could have substitutes come and go on each team.
there would be 16 cars at each race ....... tell me that wouldn't attract attention? create rivalries?

Not arguing, just asking. Would you tell the McGaha's Alan Prusienski, Kenny Delco, Shane Tucker, etc. that they are not allowed to race?

Alan

Not arguing, just asking. Would you tell the McGaha's Alan Prusienski, Kenny Delco, Shane Tucker, etc. that they are not allowed to race?

Alan
no, they could be full time members of one the two teams, or an alternate or substitute........i know it's a far fetched idea. just thinking a little differently.
think of the constructors championship in F1......something like that, where there is a team award along with individual driver awards

Alan

Do you mean like F1 telling Colton Herta he is not allowed to race? Or F1 telling Michael Andretti he is not allowed to enter a car?

Let the independents form/select their own team. 4 teams of 4. As a special race with a purse seems it would fit the 4 wide format well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back